We’re only one month into the new year, so chances are that you still remember your New Year’s resolution to get in shape—I know I do!
You can bet retailers still remember it too, because they’re going to do everything they can in the next month or two to lure us in with deals and steals on all things fitness. Personally, I’m particularly fond of yoga gear and athletic shoes (especially Brooks, Merrell and Nike brands), so I’ll be keeping my eyes peeled for rumored 40% off savings in these categories for the next two months.
As well, now is a great time to snag cute fitness outfits to match your new shoes—and new fitness gear and accessories to accompany new outfits! So here are six great fitness deals that you need to check out right now!
1. Save up to 60% at the REI Outlet
REI's Outlet online is offering all kinds of savings that rotate continually, including “Deal of the Day” and “Deal of the Week” specials. Shipping is free for all orders over $50, or you can have your order (of any amount) shipped for free to an REI store for pickup.
- Website: http://www.rei.com/outlet
- Bonus: Sign up for REI Gearmail and get email notices for sales and discounts (plus a 15% discount on select gear).
2. Save up to 80% at Sports Authority
Sports Authority is having their huge pre-spring blowout sales event going on now. Plus they’re offering Weekly Deals and free shipping on all orders over $25.
- Website: http://www.sportsauthority.com/home/index.jsp
- Bonus: Sports Authority offers Ad Match for in-store purchases, plus sign up for email and save 10% online and in-store!
3. Save with Gaiam's seasonal clearance
I love Gaiam—especially since I’m much more of a yoga-type person than a serious hardcore workout person, and I like wearing the clothes as much as I like yoga itself! Gaiam is holding their huge seasonal inventory clearance sale right now, which means I can get fit and look like a yogini while doing it!
- Website: http://www.gaiam.com/seasonal-clearance?topnav=true
- BONUS: Sign up for Gaiam's email list to get special sale alerts all year long.
4. Save with Danskin's big sale
If your workout of choice revolves around gymnastics, dance, yoga or team versions of the same, Danskin's big winter sale comes at the perfect moment!
- Website: https://www.danskin.com
- Bonus: Sign up for email and save 15% on your next order, plus enter the Danskin "The Year of You" Instagram Sweepstakes for a chance to win $250!
5. Save at Fabletics, Kate Hudson's new affordable fitness line
Fabletics is co-founded by actress Kate Hudson. There are two ways to shop and save—as a guest, or as a VIP member. Either way, you can get full fitness outfits for about 50% off of what you would pay for other major brands.
- Website: http://www.fabletics.com
- Bonus: Get your first full outfit for $25 plus free shipping just for taking a free quiz.
6. Save with Under Armour Outlet's seasonal sale
Under Armour is another one of my fitness favorites. I love their styles and at this time of year, I love their prices even more!
- Website: https://www.underarmour.com/en-us/outlet
- Bonus: Get free shipping on your next order for signing up for email (plus get free shipping for any order over $49).