Although I confess…sometimes instead of giving cool jewels and accessories to others, I keep them for myself. A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. If you love costume jewelry and accessories (especially free and cheap ones) you will love this list!
I lived at Claire's as a teen and sometimes still like to go. Their jewelry and accessories are cheap, fun and easily replaceable (should my parrot decide he fancies something from my Claire's collection).
- Katy Perry VIP Club: Enter your email on the homepage (midway down).
- Clearance items: Shop their clearance for prices as low as $1!
- Facebook specials: Find out about special deals by liking the Claire's Facebook page.
- Sign up for 10% off: Register at Claire's online to get a 10% discount on your next purchase.
- Shop the online exclusives: Get BOGO, 50% off, and other special online offers.
2. Free Jewelry
I will admit I was a little (okay, a lot) skeptical when I first discovered Free Jewelry. But the truth is, they are just doing what nearly every 3rd party Amazon store does—offer nearly free merch and make their money on shipping costs. Plus, their jewelry is pretty and only costs $6.99 each to "ship."
- Order free jewelry: Pay $6.99 to ship each piece.
- Order free sunglasses: Ditto on shipping costs.
- Buy five pieces, get a free gift: The free gift is worth $11.50.
- Email: Sign up on the home page (at the bottom) to get special offers by email.
- Facebook: Get notified of reduced prices (on shipping plus paid jewelry) by following them on Facebook.
3. Silver Jewelry Club
Silver Jewelry Club offers a weekly free giveaway, plus daily deals for discounted silver jewelry. What's not to love?
- Enter to win the weekly giveaway: Log in with your Facebook account or email address to enter.
- Nab the daily discounted deal: Every day there’s a new deal on beautiful, discounted, silver jewelry.
- Refer a friend: Earn $5 every time a friend you refer purchases something.
- Email: Enter your email address (top right-hand corner) to get notified about special deals.
- Facebook: Read happy customer testimonials and receive deal alerts on Facebook.
4. Charming Charlie
A friend of mine worked for Charming Charlie for a few years. She was always handing out coupons and freebies—we loved it! Even though she has since moved on in her career, I'm still a Charming Charlie fan.
- Email: Join the email list for special discounts and offers (lower left corner of website).
- Join the Charm Club: Earn 10 points for every $1 spent. Every time your point total reaches 1,000, earn a $5 reward. Get a birthday bonus plus access to member-only deals.
- Shop sales for up to 75% off: Seasonal and special event sales deliver deep discounts.
- Facebook: Enter to win sweepstakes and giveaway contests on Facebook.
5. Jewel Mint
Jewel Mint is a sister to two additional lines—IntiMint and ShoeMint. All three programs work similarly in terms of rewards.
- BOGO: When you make your first purchase, get a second item for free.
- VIPBox: A new monthly mail order club that offers you the chance to preview new jewelry for $29.99 per month (you get 3 pieces every month worth $80). Cancel anytime without penalties.
- Earn up to $1,000 in rewards points for sharing Mint with friends: Send a Mint invite to your email list and earn $10 in rewards for each contact who signs up and makes a purchase on Mint.
- Mint Rewards: You are automatically enrolled in the Mint Rewards program when you log in (using Facebook or email) for the first time, and you earn 100 points automatically. You can use points to make purchases on all three Mint sites. Every $1 spent = 10 points.
- Refer friends: Earn 600 Mint Rewards points for every friend you refer who makes a purchase.