Columbus Day, coming up on October 10, makes for one nice, long weekend in the middle of autumn. Most schools, government offices and banks are closed on this simple holiday. Expedia.com is making the possibility of a Columbus Day getaway more affordable by putting hundreds of hotels on sale for stays from October 6 through October 10. Prices range from the very affordable $25 (Days Inn in suburban Detroit) to the rather insane $895 (a suite overlooking Central Park at New York City’s Ritz Carlton Hotel.) There are many hotels throughout the United States, Puerto Rico and the Caribbean offered in the lower price range. Just a few examples include:
- Days Inn Canton, MI (Detroit area) – $25
- Four Queens Hotel in Las Vegas (downtown) – $91
- Siena Suites in Las Vegas (near Henderson) – $89
- 968 Park Spa Hotel in Lake Tahoe – $50
- CoCo Key Water Resort in Orlando – $84
All of the above rates are per room, per night. Hotel taxes are additional. Rates are subject to availability.
To take advantage of this deal, follow this link to Expedia.com.
Where are you headed for Columbus Day weekend?