Here’s the deal with the “Free” laundry detergent offer
MyGreenFills.com is an eco-friendly company that sells powdered laundry detergent subscriptions and offers a deep discount on your first purchase to get your business.
Order today and get two bottles’ worth of detergent (100 loads) for “free” plus $7.77 shipping. (I know, I’m so over free+shipping offers too, but hear me out.)
Here’s what’s good about MyGreenFills
- The price per load ($7.77 for 100 loads) is half the retail price of Tide.
- It’s delivered to your house, which is always a good thing.
- It’s fragrance free, non-toxic and hypo-allergenic.
- It’s powder-to-liquid formula just may save the planet.
- The reviews on the quality of the detergent are good.
- KCL gets paid on every sale, and we use that earnings to maintain a bomb website and create jobs (and also to buy nerf guns and milkshakes).
Here’s what’s bad about MyGreenFills
- It’s an automatic monthly subscription, which means if you only want the free intro offer, you have to email email@example.com to cancel the subscription.
- The liquid detergent is the consistency of water, which may not be an indicator of anything, but it feels weird. Not gonna lie.
- Most of the glowing reviews on the web are from bloggers who also got paid upon sale of the detergent.
- Doing laundry is the worst. MyGreenFills makes me think about doing laundry. And that makes me cranky.
Don’t wanna try it? No worries. I got you. Something tells me you could use some of these: