Sorry — this deal is no longer available. Never miss another deal! Sign up for daily updates:
Starting on Sunday, score a free Mitchum deodorant at Walgreens! Here’s how:
- Buy one deodorant, on sale for $2.99. You only have to buy one to get the sale price.
- Use a $2.00/1 manufacturer coupon that will be coming in this Sunday’s Red Plum newspaper coupon insert.
- Newspaper coupons always vary by region, so they’re not available to everyone.
- Stack the manufacturer coupon with a $2.00/2 Walgreens store coupon from page 27 of the July Savings Book, located in the front of the store by the weekly ads.
- Even though the coupon says, “$2.00 off 2,” it can be used on only one deodorant. The register will automatically deduct just $1.00 when you buy one deodorant.