GoodRx knows that every dollar counts. If you’re looking for an easy way to save on prescriptions, sign up for a free 30-day trial of GoodRx Gold.
GoodRx Gold works at a variety of top pharmacies, including CVS, Kroger, Safeway, and more. Plus, if you use your Gold card at the pharmacy during your free trial, GoodRx will send you a $10 Visa prepaid gift card. This special gift card promo is available for a limited time only.
More about GoodRx Gold:
GoodRx Gold is a monthly membership prescription savings program designed to save families thousands a year. Sign up for a free month today and get access to over 1,000 prescriptions for under $10.
You’ll receive a $10 GoodRx Visa prepaid card if you use your Gold card at the pharmacy during your trial. After your first free month, GoodRx Gold costs $5.99/month for individuals, or $9.99/month for families. You can cancel your account anytime by going to your account settings.
How GoodRx Gold works:
- After signing up, GoodRx will send you a physical GoodRx Gold Card which will arrive within a few weeks.
- Before your card arrives, you can easily print out a temporary card or have a digital version of the card sent to you by text or email.
- To find pharmacies that work with GoodRx Gold, head to GoodRx.com and click on the “Pharmacies” link. Enter your zip code to find a pharmacy near you.
- To save using GoodRx Gold, just present your physical or temporary card to your pharmacist during the checkout process.
How to get the deal:
- Head to GoodRx.com to get started.
- Click “Start your free trial.”
- Enter your email and password to create an account. You can also use your Facebook or Google account to sign up.
- Select the plan that suits you best; then enter some basic personal information.
- Enter your card information; then click “Create Your Account.”
- Use your Gold card on your next trip to the pharmacy and enjoy your Gold savings.