Stock up on toothpaste, shampoo, and mascara this week in stores at Target. Combine newspaper coupons, Ibotta rebates, and an in-app Target coupon for the best prices.
This week, there’s the same free $5 gift card offer when you spend $20 on beauty and personal care items. All of the items in our haul qualify toward this purchase. Make sure to download the Target app today and clip it before you do this deal. Buying all of these items together means you’ll save $21.60, or 85% on the regular price. After rebates, your cost will be $0.67 per item. Check out the deal breakdown:
- Value: $25.35
- Use: Free $5 Target Gift Card w/ $20 Beauty Purchase (Target in-app coupon)
- Pay Out of Pocket: $13.35
- Receive: $5 Target gift card
- Final Cost: $3.75
- Final Cost per Item: $0.67
- Savings: $21.60 or roughly 85%
Wanna text? I’ll send you a couple of the hottest deals each day — just send me a text at +1 (208) 266-4466.