Once your card is registered, click the yellow “Apply code to your account” button on this page, or enter promo code SNAPEBT10 at checkout to receive $10 off one Amazon order of $30 or more. Qualifying items include Amazon groceries shipped and sold by Amazon.
Shop eligible pantry staples, snacks, beverages, and more.
How it works:
- Add your SNAP EBT card.
- Shop groceries and deals.
- Enter your EBT PIN to pay for eligible items. (You don’t need to pay with SNAP EBT card to qualify for this offer.)
You can buy fruits, vegetables, meat, poultry, fish, dairy products, bread, cereals, pantry staples, and more with your SNAP EBT card. Look for items labeled “SNAP EBT Eligible.” Amazon accepts SNAP EBT in all states except Alaska, Hawaii, Louisiana, and Montana.
Terms and conditions:
- Items sold by Amazon Fresh, Whole Foods, or third-party sellers are not eligible for this promotion.
- The offer expires on Dec. 31, 2021, or while supplies last.
- This offer is limited to one per customer and Amazon account.
- Taxes, tips, regulatory fees, and delivery fees do not apply when determining the minimum order amount.
- The offer doesn’t apply to digital content, alcohol, or Amazon gift cards.
Text “Amazon” to +1 (208) 266-4466 and be the first to know about the best Amazon deals.