Head over to LuluRoseCouture and get their cultured diamond earrings for only $14 shipped.
Text HOT DEALS to +1 (208) 266-4466 and be the first to know about the hottest deals each day.
What is LuluRoseCouture?
Lulu Rose Couture is an inexpensive jewelry manufacturer based in Texas. They used to sell jewelry in a subscription model but they stopped, and today they’re just a marketing-heavy brand that’s using a free offer to bring in new customers.
The two-carat Lulu Rose lab diamond earrings are coated in 0.92 silver, nickel-free, and hypoallergenic. Also, lab diamonds aren’t the same as mined diamonds; they’re also not cubic-zirconia. They’re something in the middle, so do your research if you want to know more. We’re not diamond experts around here, but we like that lab diamonds are more ethically acquired than mined diamonds. We found the Lulu Rose reviews on Amazon and Lulu Rose reviews on Walmart to be very helpful.
Here’s how to get the deal:
- Head to LuluRoseCouture.com to get started.
- Click the purple “check availability” button.
- Enter your email and click “continue.”
- Enter your email address and shipping information.
- Select or unselect additional jewelry offers.
- Check the correct offer, which is the first option of the list: 1 Pair of 2CT Ea. Earrings in .925 Sterling Silver – Gift Box Included (Free + $14 S/H)
- Enter your payment information and check out.
Is this deal legit?
Bottom-line cost: You’ll be charged $0 for the earrings and $14 for shipping.
When will I be charged? You’ll be charged after placing your order.
When will I receive my order? The Lulu Rose website says 3-10 business days. Our earrings shipped two business days after purchase and arrived three business days later. They ship from Texas via USPS. A tracking number is provided after shipment.
Will I need to cancel? No. This purchase doesn’t opt you in to any automatic reordering. This is a one-time purchase.