Get ready to score free Covid-19 at-home tests again! Starting the second week of May every home will be able to order two additional sets of 4 tests.
Here’s the skinny:
- In January, Americans were able to order free at-home COVID-19 tests
- In March, Americans were eligible to order four more free at-home tests
- In May, Americans are eligible for eight more free at-home tests
- No credit card is required, and there’s no shipping cost — just free COVID-19 tests.
- There’s a limit of one order per residential address.
- One order includes four individual rapid antigen COVID-19 tests.
- Orders will ship for free starting in late January.
- No Internet? Those without access to computers or high-speed internet can place orders by calling 1-800-232-0233 (TTY 1-888-720-7489).
- Input your name, mailing address, and email address on the website.
- If you live in an apartment, try listing your unit number as “Apt 17” or “Apartment 17” without a # sign.
- You could also put your unit number in the first address line instead of the second if you receive an error message when trying to submit.
- These are rapid antigen at-home tests, not PCR.
- They can be taken anywhere.
- They give results within 30 minutes (no lab drop-off required).
- They work whether or not you have COVID-19 symptoms.
- They work whether or not you’re up to date on your COVID-19 vaccines.
- They’re also referred to as self-tests or over-the-counter (OTC) tests.
Text HOT DEALS to +1 (208) 266-4466 and be the first to know about the hottest deals each day.