Our favorite Mother’s Day deal from last year is back and better than ever!
Hurry to score a pair of lab created diamond stud earrings for only $5.95 shipped. The earrings will even arrive in a gift box, ready to surprise Mom.
Text HOT DEALS to 57299 and be the first to know about the hottest deals each day.
What is Luciana Rose jewelry?
Luciana Rose Couture is an inexpensive jewelry manufacturer based in Texas. They used to sell jewelry in a subscription model but they stopped, and today they’re just a really marketing-heavy brand that’s using a free offer to bring in new customers.
The 2-carat lab diamond earrings are coated in .925 silver, nickel free, and hypoallergenic. Also, lab diamonds are not the same as mined diamonds; they’re also not cubic zirconia. They’re something in the middle, so do your research if you want to know more. We’re not diamond experts around here, but we like that lab diamonds are more ethically acquired than mined diamonds. We found the Luciana Rose reviews on Amazon and Walmart to be very helpful.
Here’s how to get this deal:
- Go to LucianaRose.com, scroll down and click “Check Availability.”
- Enter your email address.
- On the left side of the page, enter your contact information, shipping address, and payment information.
- Note that although they say they accept American Express, I kept getting an error and wasn’t able to use mine. For that reason I suggest you use either a Visa or a Mastercard credit card to place your order.
- On the right side of the page, make sure to UNCHECK the added bonus (free matching pendant) — if you don’t uncheck that option, you’ll be enrolled into their Insiders Club and charged $59.95 every month.
- Your “Order Summary” should ONLY show the “Free 2CT Solitaire Silver Stud Earrings” for $5.95 and nothing else — shipping is free.
Is the Luciana Rose deal legit?
YES, but be aware that their business model requires that they up-sell customers with additional jewelry pieces, so expect a lot of in-your-face product links and an inbox full of special offers on additional jewelry pieces after you make your purchase. If you’re not OK with that, just create a different email.
Bottom line cost: $5.95 flat; includes shipping, no sales tax.
When will I be charged? The charge hit my credit card 2 days after I placed my order. I ordered on April 20 and I was charged on April 22 when they shipped the item. Note that I did not receive a confirmation email or tracking number.
When will it ship? The Luciana Rose website says five business days via USPS, and that’s how long it took me to receive mine — I got them on April 27.
Will I need to cancel? No. As long as you follow the instructions above and make sure to uncheck any added bonus offers, this purchase does not opt you into any automatic reordering. This is a one-time purchase.
Avoid up-charges along the checkout path.
As always, we had multiple members of our KCL team test this deal before bringing it to you, and we were charged accurately and satisfied with our purchases. To avoid being charged for additional pieces, make sure to uncheck ALL extras offered during checkout. Being careful as you go through the checkout process will guarantee you only pay $5.95 and nothing else.
If you need to contact Luciana Rose Couture you can email them at: email@example.com or call (516) 289-9264 (Monday – Friday 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. ET)