Sorry — this deal is no longer available. Never miss another deal! Sign up for daily updates:
Did you know meats raised abroad can be labeled as “Product of U.S.A.” as long as they’re processed domestically? For a limited time, get $120 off your first four boxes from Good Chop and stock the freezer with high-quality, all-American meats.
With this promotion, you’ll get $50 off on your first box, and there’s no commitment to continue after you receive your first box — the option is yours to cancel at any time.
Want more cheap food? Check out this hot HelloFresh deal.
Text DEALS to 57299 and be the first to know about the hottest deals each day.
Here’s how to get this deal:
- Go here and click “Get Started.”
- Select the Medium Box — you’ll pay $99 (regularly $149).
- Click “Next” to select your cuts: choose six cuts from a variety of beef, chicken, pork, and seafood options.
- Create an account with your email and password.
- Enter your delivery address and pick the delivery date — shipping is $9.99.
- Pay $108.99 and complete your order.
What is Good Chop?
Good Chop is a meat and seafood subscription service. All of their meat comes from animals born, raised, and harvested by domestic family farms and independent ranchers. Their wild fish is caught off American coastlines, and their farm-raised seafood comes from US fisheries.
Good Chop cuts come frozen with insulated liners and dry ice for freshness, and they have no antibiotics, no added hormones, no additives, and no coloring.
Here’s what I got:
- Alaskan Sockeye Salmon: 6 x 5 oz filets
- Sea Scallops: 10 oz
- New York Strip Steaks: 2 x 10 oz steaks
- Top Sirloin Steaks: 4 x 6 oz steaks
- Flank Steaks (Grass Fed): 4 x 6 oz steaks
- Boneless Ribeye Steaks: 2 x 10 oz steaks
This offer allows you to get $50 off your first box, $30 off your second, and $20 off both your third and fourth boxes.
Is the Good Chop deal legit?
Bottom-line cost: $108.99 for your first Medium Box ($99 for the promotional box and $9.99 for shipping).
When will I be charged? You’ll be charged four days before your delivery date.
When will it ship? You’ll be able to choose your first delivery date as early as 7 – 9 days from the order date. Depending on your area, delivery will happen on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, or Fridays.
Will I need to cancel? Good Chop is a subscription service. If you don’t want to keep your subscription after you receive your trial box, easily cancel it through your account 5 days prior to delivery.
Good Chop also offers a 100% Satisfaction Money-Back Guarantee: if you’re unhappy with their service or products for any reason, contact them and they’ll either credit your account or issue a refund — whichever one you prefer.