Sign up for Home Chef and score 75% off your first box, plus get 60% off your second and third boxes. With this promotion, you can get four recipes for two people (eight meals) for $30.97 shipped — only $3.87 per meal.
You’ll even be able to pick from the brand new Rachael Ray menu.
Want more cheap food? Check out this hot HelloFresh deal.
Text DEALS to 57299 and be the first to know about the hottest deals each day.
PRO TIP: This deal is only for new users. If you’ve signed up before, have someone else in your household sign up with their email.
Here’s how to get this deal:
- Go here and click “Redeem Offer.”
- Enter your zip code and email address.
- Let them know about your food preferences and customize your box size.
- Enter your delivery and payment information, and choose your first delivery date.
- Complete your order and make your meal selections in the next step.
What is Home Chef?
Home Chef is a weekly subscription meal kit service. Their plans include not only traditional meal kits with all pre-portioned ingredients and recipe instructions you put together from start to finish, but also meals designed for convenience.
- Fast & Fresh meals require no prep and can be made in the microwave in about five minutes. If you prefer, you can also prepare them in the oven.
- Oven Ready meals require little to no preparation since fresh pre-portioned ingredients come inside an oven-safe tray. That way you can cook dinner in no time and cleanup is super easy.
Regardless of the plan you are on, you’ll have access to view and order from the full menu line up.
Is the Home Chef deal legit?
Bottom-line cost: It’ll depend on your box size. With our promotional link, your first box will cost as low as $22.98 (plus tax) when you choose the 2-serving plan with two recipes per week ($5.75 per meal). Or get the best price per meal with the 2-serving plan with four recipes per week at the cost of $30.97 shipped (plus tax), or $3.87 per meal.
When will I be charged? You’ll be charged the Friday before your delivery date.
When will it ship? You’ll be able to choose your first delivery date as early as five days from the order date.
Will I need to cancel? Home Chef is a meal subscription service. If you don’t want to receive future boxes, you can cancel your subscription by simply logging in, clicking “Account” in the upper right corner of your dashboard, and clicking on the “Account Settings” tab. The option to pause your subscription can be found on the bottom of the navigation tabs on the left.