Meal kit deals are a great way to beat inflation and avoid raising grocery prices. For a limited time, sign up for Dinnerly and get your first box for as low as $2.27 shipped per meal!
GET THE DINNERLY DEAL >>>
Text DEALS to 57299 and be the first to know about the hottest deals each day.
Here’s how to get this deal:
- Click on this link to activate the promotional discount.
- Customize your plan: choose the number of people and the number of meals per week.
- Enter your zip code and email address.
- Select the delivery day for the first box and enter your delivery address.
- Select your payment method (credit card or PayPal) and choose a password to create an account.
- Complete your order, and then choose your meals.
- After factoring the shipping cost, pay as little as $2.27 per serving.
What is Dinnerly?
Dinnerly is an affordable weekly meal kit delivery service that’ll help you save time and money by skipping the grocery store. By taking a few steps like using digital recipe cards instead of paper and simple packaging, Dinnerly is able to keep their costs down.
Is the Dinnerly deal legit?
Bottom-line cost: It’ll depend on your box size. Here’s the breakdown for your first box:
- Lowest out-of-pocket: $26.99 shipped when you choose the plan with three meals for two people (six portions in total = $4.50 shipped per portion)
- Lowest price per portion: $2.27 shipped when you choose the plan with six meals for four people (24 portions in total = $54.50 shipped for the box)
When will I be charged? When you first sign up, the first order is placed and billed immediately. Following this first order, you’ll be billed on a weekly basis, around six to seven days before your delivery date depending on your location.
When will it ship? You’ll be given a few dates to choose from, as soon as about five to seven days from the order date.
Will I need to cancel? Dinnerly is a meal kit subscription. If you no longer wish to receive future shipments, you can cancel your subscription at any time. To cancel, click on the “Settings” tab, scroll down to the bottom of the page, and click on “Stop Subscription.”