Get your boots, but they came damaged or different than what you expected? Contact Jane within 14 days of receiving the item. Jane will issue you a refund, and in most cases, you won’t need to return the item. If the item is as described but it just isn’t a good fit, contact Jane to make a return via mail.
To keep your boots in top shape, follow these simple tips:
- Clean them regularly with a soft cloth or brush to remove dirt and dust.
- Condition leather boots with a moisturizer to prevent cracking and maintain their shape. This will also keep them looking shiny and new.
- Waterproof your boots to protect them from water damage caused by rain or snow. A waterproof spray or wax will do the trick.
- Store your boots in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight. Stuff them with tissue paper or boot trees to help them maintain their shape.
- Avoid wearing the same pair of boots every day to prevent them from wearing out too quickly. Instead, rotate your boots with other pairs to give them a break.
Shop more shoe deals happening right now on shoes from Adidas, Skechers, Crocs, and more. Save on everything from socks, undergarments, jackets, and more with these apparel deals. This ultimate guide to the best clothing sales might help you save money on future clothing purchases, too, while you learn tips and tricks for different stores.
Text DEALS to 57299 and be the first to know about the hottest deals each day.