Publix shoppers can earn a $10 Publix gift card for every $50 spent on participating items. Publix has teamed up with Stocking Spree 365 Loyalty Program to help their shoppers save even more on trusted brands like kraft, Pepsi, P&G, and more.
It’s easy to join the Stocking Spree Loyalty Program. Simply sign up on their website and start earning toward your Publix gift card. You’ll be able to track your dollars spent and your gift card earned throughout the year. The more you buy, the more you earn. Please note that you can only redeem up to 12 Publix gift cards per household per year.
Check out the details below and get started on saving money at Publix:
- Create an account here to get get started.
- Purchase participating items worth $50 at Publix, exclusive of tax, discounts, promotions, and coupons.
- Qualifying purchases can be made in multiple transactions.
- Be sure to upload your original receipt to track your dollars spent and your Publix gift card earned throughout the year.
- There’s a limit of one account per household.
- There’s a limit of 12 $10 Publix gift cards per year.
- Claim your $10 Publix gift card once the $50 threshold has been met. You can request a digital or physical gift card.
- The last day to upload your receipt is Dec. 31.
Unfamiliar with Publix’s digital coupons? Brush up on your couponing skills before your next shopping trip by learning how to coupon at Publix.
Text DEALS to 57299 and be the first to know about the hottest deals each day.