Give yourself a break from cooking. CookUnity is offering 50% off the first week of their fresh, premade meal delivery kit for a limited time.
We scored the 16-meal-per-week plan for $88.72 before taxes and fees, which is a savings of $88.72.
Note that delivery and other fees are added at checkout. Our plan added an additional $17.15, bringing each meal to just $6.62.
Looking for a kit with more cooking involved? Here are the best meal delivery kits with discounts.
Here’s how to get this deal:
- Use our link to go to cookunity.com.
- Enter your zip code to see the menu.
- Select your membership plan from 16,12, 8, 6, or 4 meals per week.
- Create an account.
- Choose your favorite proteins.
- Choose your meals.
- Enter your shipping and payment information, then check out.
What is CookUnity?
CookUnity is a meal delivery service that brings healthy, precooked meals right to your door. CookUnity partners with local chefs who use high-quality ingredients to prepare the meals which are then delivered to you. They offer different meal plans like vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, and paleo, and you can get up to 16 meals per week. CookUnity is known for being eco-friendly by using sustainable packaging and sourcing ingredients from local farms.
Is the CookUnity deal legit?
Bottom-line cost: Your final price will depend on the plan you choose. Ours was $88.72 for the meals (or $5.55 per meal), plus $17.15 for taxes and fees. You can expect to save 50% on your first week before the fees.
When will I be charged? You’ll be charged immediately for your first week, then weekly on the same day each week.
When will it ship? You’ll be able to choose your delivery date at checkout.
Are the meals frozen? Nope. CookUnity meals are delivered fresh and chilled.
Will I need to cancel? Yes, this is a subscription service, so if you don’t want any more meals, you’ll need to cancel. You can skip, pause, or cancel CookUnity at any time.
To cancel, follow these steps:
- Log in to your CookUnity account on their website.
- Go to your account settings by clicking on your profile picture in the top right corner of the page.
- Click on “Subscription” in the left-hand menu.
- Click on the “Cancel Subscription” button.
- Follow the prompts to confirm your cancellation.