Sign up for a Noggin.com account to allow your child to have a fun experience learning on lots of different levels. Right now, you can sign up for an account for 30 days completely free.
Once your 30-day trial is up, you’ll pay $3.99 for the first three months following. After those three months are up, the regular price of $7.99 will be charged each month you choose to keep the subscription.
Here’s How to Get the Deal:
- Use our link to go to Noggin.com and enter your information.
- Enter your child’s information to create their profile.
- Select your child’s favorite characters to personalize the experience.
- Choose your subscription frequency.
- Enter your billing details.
- Select “Create Account” and start taking advantage of the website.
What is Noggin?
Noggin is an educational website for kids and their parents to play games, read, etc. together to allow them to have fun while learning. Noggin is created by Nick JR., so all of the Nick characters are included to make this learning experience that much more fun for those kids.
Is Noggin legit?
Yes, Noggin is legit. Once you’ve completed your subscription, you or your child will have complete access to all of the educational opportunities on this website.
Bottom line cost: Free for the first 30 days and then $3.99 per month for the following three months.
When will I be charged? You’ll get the first 30 days free. The day after your 30-day free trial ends, you’ll be charged $3.99 each month for the following three months. If you choose to keep your account, after the initial three months are over, you’ll pay $7.99 per month each month.
When will I have access to my account? As soon as you’re finished setting your account up, your kiddo will be able to play.
Do I need to cancel? Yes. Noggin is a monthly subscription, so if you no longer want to receive this service, you’ll need to cancel.
To cancel, you can follow these steps:
- Go to the Noggin website and log in to your account.
- Click on “Manage Subscriptions” in the center of the page.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Click on “Cancel Subscription” and follow the prompts to confirm the cancellation.