We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
1. Stop kids from rolling off the bed.
2. Cover trampoline springs.
3. Keep the shape of tall boots.
Related: 11 Incredible Ways to Reuse a Shower Curtain Liner
4. Hold brushes while painting.
5. Protect car doors.
Attach a 1″ x 2″ board to your garage wall and wrap it with a pool noodle that has been sliced in half.
6. Make a floating cooler.
Cut pool noodles to fit the sides of a plastic container, then string a rope through and tie tightly. I like to leave a portion of the string hanging away from the cooler so I can tie it to my pool recliner.
7. Stop doors from slamming shut.
8. Prevent creases in pants.
Related: 15 Brilliant Household Cleaning Hacks
9. Create bath toys.
10. Organize and store extension cords.