1. Stop kids from rolling off the bed.
2. Cover trampoline springs.
3. Keep the shape of tall boots.
4. Hold brushes while painting.
5. Protect car doors.
Attach a 1″ x 2″ board to your garage wall and wrap it with a pool noodle that has been sliced in half.
6. Make a floating cooler.
Cut pool noodles to fit the sides of a plastic container, then string a rope through and tie tightly. I like to leave a portion of the string hanging away from the cooler so I can tie it to my pool recliner.
7. Stop doors from slamming shut.
8. Prevent creases in pants.
9. Create bath toys.
10. Organize and store extension cords.