We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
1. Use them as shelves in your freezer.
2. Keep water bottles together in kitchen cabinets.
3. Use a metal holder to store hot styling tools.
4. Organize pasta boxes in your pantry.
5. Keep foil, plastic wrap, and zip-bag boxes together.
6. Organize flats and flip-flops.
7. Store non-refrigerated veggies.
Just keep potatoes and onions away from each other. The ethylene gas in onions will make potatoes and any other fresh produce nearby rot faster.
8. Hide your modem or router.
9. Organize your linen closet by storing rolled up washcloths.
10. Store coffee pods.
11. Keep chopping boards organized.