We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
1. Hang suction baskets on the side of the fridge.
Fill these baskets with single cheese sticks and slices, little bags of carrots, or any random food item that might otherwise get lost in the refrigerator. You can buy these baskets on Amazon for about $6.
2. Glue magnets to the bottom of containers and stick them to the walls of a fridge.
3. Label refrigerator doors.
4. Organize food in clear bins.
Amazon offers its Prime members a 4-piece set of various sizes from wide bins to narrow bins, a condiment caddy, and an egg holder for less than $36.
5. Label baskets filled with similar food groups.
6. Install miniature pull-out drawers.
Use the underside of your fridge’s existing shelves. You can find these on Amazon: a set of four goes for $18.
7. Keep food within reach with a Lazy Susan.
8. Keep bigger bottles organized in a clear stackable wine rack.
These plastic racks from The Container Store go for under $8 each and let you better use vertical space in your fridge. This works great for bottles, like wine, that are often difficult to stand upright.
9. Organize the vegetable compartment with drawer organizers.
You can buy a set of two from The Container Store for $15.99. They’re spring-loaded so they fit perfectly in most drawers.
10. Reuse Crystal Light containers to store food in refrigerator shelves.
These clear containers are perfect for cut-up celery, carrots, or other veggies.
11. Stand upside-down condiment bottles in an egg carton.
Use clear drawers to organize snacks.
Fill drawers with healthy snacks, then designate each drawer for every child. You can buy drawer organizers from Amazon for under $9.
13. Invest in plastic egg holders with sturdy covers.
This allows you to stack them and put other food on top. We found some for under $8 on Collections Etc.
14. Use a dry erase marker on your fridge to track food supplies.
15. Create extra storage room with a wire shelf rack.
Put food on the shelf and under it to add more space. You can find these at Wayfair for under $5.
16. Organize door shelves with six-pack beer boxes.
17. Use a binder clip to keep those bottled drinks in place.
Yep, this post has affiliate links. Thanks for helping us bring you the best deals. Find out how we give back to our community.
UP NEXT: 11 Weird & Amazing Ways to Use Foil