1. Insert a funnel into the top of a 32 oz. spray bottle (I just use an old Febreze spray bottle).
2. Pour 1/8 cup of your favorite fabric softener into your spray bottle. I prefer Downy, but you can even use the cheap dollar store stuff if you are feeling especially frugal (or cheapskatey).
3. Add 2 tablespoons of baking soda to the bottle.
4. Fill the rest of the bottle with water.
5. Replace the cap and shake the bottle well.
1. Fill a spray bottle with hot water. Leave an inch or so clearance at the top to allow room for the rest of the ingredients.
2. Add 2 tablespoons of rubbing alcohol.
3. Pour in 2 tablespoons of Purex crystals.
4. Cap the bottle and shake it up until the crystals dissolve. Because this took a little while, I had my daughter get into the action. She bonked herself on the head a few times but managed to have fun anyway.
1. Using a funnel, pour 2 tablespoons of fabric softener into the bottle.
2. Add 2 tablespoons of white vinegar (which is super-cheap at almost every grocery store).
3. Remove the funnel and add six to ten drops of your favorite extract (like almond or vanilla extract) or an essential oil. I love the smell of lavender, so I use the lavender essential oils that only cost $5 at my local Walmart.
4. Fill the rest of your bottle with water.
5. Shake until well combined.