- Cookie cutters
- X-Acto Knife
- 2–3" wide ribbon cut about 12″ long
- Decorative ribbon for bow at top
- Baker's twine (optional)
1. Find photos that will crop well into the shape of your cookie cutters.
2. Apply a small bead of glue around the bottom edge of cutter.
3. Place cookie cutter on photo and allow glue to dry.
4. Trim the excess off photo with an X-Acto knife.
5. If desired, tie up your ornaments with baker's twine for added decoration.
6. Line up your cookie cutters along your ribbon and glue in place.
7. I added a little loop of smaller ribbon at the top, which I just glued to the 2" ribbon for hanging purposes.
8. Tie a bow for the top and glue in place.