And because there is nothing we enjoy more than showing you how to get the most bang for your buck, keep reading to find out how this nifty little packet can do more than just quench your thirst!
Sure, it is great for mixing up a cold batch of lemonade, but did you know that lemon Kool-Aid drink mix can also be used to clean your dishwasher? It sure can! Just imagine: no more rust or lime stains, no more yucky smells, and no more heavy scrubbing.
Here is what you will need:
- One packet of lemon Kool-Aid drink mix.
- Your favorite book or magazine.
Here is what you will do!
- Begin by making sure your dishwasher is empty.
- Pour one packet of lemon Kool-Aid (the only flavor that works) into the detergent cup.
- Run the empty dishwasher.
- That is it! The citric acid in the mix wipes out stains–you don’t have to! Now, grab your book or magazine and take advantage of the extra time you have on your hands!
So don’t spend money on any more expensive or harsh cleansers. Instead, dig a dime up from the sofa cushions and grab a packet of lemon Kool-Aid!