Need a simple way to add a little fun to your kitchen or bathroom? Try making your own bronze soap bottle and personalize it with your initial. It’s easy to do and adds a personal element to home decor.
- Soap Bottle. The one in the picture is a Dawn Foaming Soap Bottle, but any soap bottle would work.
- Bronze Spray Paint. Hobby Lobby has a great bronze spray paint that is around $3.50 after using a coupon from Hobby Lobby. If you don’t have a Hobby Lobby nearby try Michaels or JoAnn Crafts.
- Embellishments (letters, ribbon, buttons, etc.).
- Remove stickers and glue from the bottle. This will allow the paint to go on smoother and easier.
- Spray paint the bottle. It will take a couple coats.
- Add embellishments such as a monogram, ribbon or beads. This is optional, but it is easy to customize the bottle for a unique look.