- Clean plastic container—a large, 32 oz., yogurt container works great
- Spray paint
- Roll of paper towels
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup water
- ½ cup vinegar
- 1 Tbsp rubbing alcohol
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp dish soap
- Spray paint your container and lid and let them dry.
- Cut slits in the top of your lid so that the towels can pull through.
- Cut your roll of paper towels with a serrated knife so that it will fit inside your container.
- Pull out the cardboard tube so that the towels will pull up from the center of the roll and through the slit in the lid.
- Mix up your solution starting with water, lemon juice, vinegar and rubbing alcohol. All these work together to kill bacteria and leave surfaces sparkling.
- Add baking soda and dish soap. These will foam up a bit. The soap and baking soda help break through dirt and grime.
- Pour your solution over the paper towels in the container.
- Your wipes are ready to go—shine up your bathroom!
For more money-saving tips, check out: