Holy diapers everyone, stop what you’re doing right now.
Pampers just relaunched their rewards system with a new scan technology that makes accruing rewards so much easier than before.
Here are some of the features you’ll see when you download the updated Pampers Rewards app:
1. Download and scan now to get a 150 point bonus.
Oh you know, just 150 points for doing nothing but downloading the app. No biggie, right? That’s as many points as three small packages of diapers! And it puts you well on your way to redeeming your points for your first reward.
First, download the app and get 100 points free.
Then when you scan your first rewards code, you’ll get a bonus of 50 rewards points, adding a grand total of 150 points to your account, even if you’re not a new user! And then brace yourself because. . .
2. [GONE] Use code: KRAZYCOUPONLADY to get another free 25 points.
When you download the Pampers Rewards App, enter the code: KRAZYCOUPONLADY and you’ll score another 25 points.
New and existing users can use this code to score an extra 25 points!
Realize you have to hustle on this, because the offer only lasts until August 27th. We’re working to get the code reinstated now.
3. Scan rewards codes with your smartphone instead of typing them into the computer.
The most exciting update is that Pampers has added a new scan technology that means you never have to type in a Pampers diaper code by hand again!
Don’t have the app yet? Just download it on the App Store or Google Play store now and use your phone to start scanning diaper codes.
Note that the scan technology is only for diapers at this point. Pampers hopes eventually you’ll be able to scan wipes too.
4. Your rewards points transfer to the new Pampers Rewards program.
When you download the app and log in, you’ll still find all those points you’ve been saving, because Pampers made sure they transfer. Love.
5. Earn 20-36 points for every pack of Pampers.
Every pack of Pampers diapers and wipes is worth a different number of points. Pampers Baby-Dry diapers contain the lowest value points per diaper while Swaddlers, Easy-Ups and Overnights contain more. There’s a point value tool in the FAQ section of the Pampers app.
Each jumbo pack will net you about 20 points for Baby Dry and 36 points for Swaddlers. With typical use, you can earn about 2000 points per year.
6. Save up 1300 points, and redeem for a $10 coupon to get the maximum reward value.
You can redeem your points on a lot of stuff. Before you do, here’s the bottom line on value.
The best things to buy from a value per point perspective are the Pampers coupons. The $3.00, $5.00 and $10.00 coupons are all a good value. If you’ve got the self-discipline (or triplets) and you can save up the 4200 points for the the free box of Swaddlers, the value per point is slightly better than even the $10 coupon.
The worst things to redeem points on are the things you can often by for pennies on the dollar like magazine subscriptions and photo gifts.
- $3.00 coupon = each point is worth $0.006
- $5.00 coupon = each point is worth $0.007
- $10.00 coupon = each point is worth $0.008
- Manhattan Toy Winkel ($10.69) = each point is worth $0.0065
- Pampers size 3 Swaddlers ($35.99) = each point is worth $0.0084
- Kidd-O Tricycle ($79) = each point is worth $0.008
Win $100 American Express Gift Card! Enter below:
Sponsored by Pampers