We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
1. Spray paint vintage figurines in solid colors for a contemporary look.
2. Paint modern designs on vintage wood bowls.
3. Turn empty bottles into milk glass with latex paint.
4. Use chalkboard paint to turn an unattractive framed painting into a decorative chalkboard.
5. Stencil bold letters onto vintage china.
6. Turn old knit sweaters into pillow covers.
7. Transform a tired lamp with spray paint and gift wrap.
8. Create a decorative orb with used embroidery hoops.
9. Personalize an old globe with a decal of your favorite quote.
10. Display your favorite song lyrics with stencils, paint, and an old canvas painting.
11. Make candles out of teacups.
12. Plant succulents in scratched up baking pans.
13. Make a cupcake stand with mismatched plates and candleholders.