Here, loyalty clubs and rewards programs are our best buddies. Check out these seven great stores and grab extra savings on anything you need!
1. Kid to Kid
I only heard about this franchise recently. Kid to Kid specializes in "gently used" kids’ clothing—and they buy clothing as well as sell it. It’s not too often you can sell back kids’ clothing and earn a little extra on the side—pretty cool when this happens!
- Website: http://kidtokid.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kidtokid
- Loyalty Clubs: http://kidtokid.com/how-it-works/loyalty-programs/
- Perks: Kid to Kid offers two loyalty clubs: one for clothing and one for books. For clothing, each time you spend or sell $10 you get a stamp; 30 stamps earn you 20% off your next purchase. For books, spend $30 just once and get a VIP membership permitting you to get a free book each month for 12 months.
- More Perks: Military families and foster parents get an automatic 10% off, Google reviews earn you $5 off your next $25 purchase, and you can join the email list to get coupons and early sales alerts.
Diapers.com is like a one-stop shopping for all things “baby.” Plus, they have great perks for items you need often!
- Website: http://www.diapers.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/diapersdotcom
- Email: Sign up
- Online coupons and codes: Get codes and coupons
- Online sales: Visit online sales
- Perks: Diapers.com will accept coupons from any U.S. manufacturer (except Kirkland's brand) for diapers, wipes and formula; you can use your Refer-a-Friend code (given when you sign up for an account) to earn $5 every time a friend shops with Diapers.com (or you can donate that money to charity).
- Free Apps: http://www.diapers.com/app?icn=DI-mobile&ici=footer
3. The Ultimate Green Store
Recently, more moms (like my sister-in-law) are opting for organic-only clothing and linens for their babies. But this can get pricey (my sis-in-law buys for four kids)! The Ultimate Green Store is a discount online organic-only warehouse for babies, kids, teens and adults. In addition to clothing, the line includes bedding, bath and body and even pets.
- Website: http://www.theultimategreenstore.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheUltimateGreenStore
- Sign up for email: http://www.theultimategreenstore.com/newsletter-signup.aspx
- Perks: Learn about special advance promotions, contests and sweepstakes, sales and giveaways; free shipping on orders $50+ with code TUGSFREESHIP and weekly deals notification.
- Sales: Save up to 40% daily on all-organic sales items.
Giggle is mom-founded and -run. The company has an online store and brick-and-mortar locations (regionally, mostly on the east and west coast to date).
- Website: http://www.giggle.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/giggle
- Email: Get 10% off when you subscribe to the email list (just enter your email address on the homepage of the website or click here to create an account).
- Perks: Free shipping for more than 150+ items daily, daily sales items, advance notice of sales (online and in-store), special offers and a Refer a Friend program (if you refer a friend, they get $10 and so do you).
- Registry: Giggle also has a number of registry perks, including a $50 gift card for in-store registries, a free mobile app, a guaranteed 10% closeout discount (plus many other discounts), and the chance to help orphans (Giggle gives a percentage of registry sales proceeds to charity).
5. Green Baby Bargains
This super-cool site is like Groupon for babies—but without any minimum number of takers. Every day you will get an alert for that day's bargain item, which will be discounted anywhere from 40-75% off retail price. You can opt in or out—it's totally up to you!
- Website: http://www.greenbabybargains.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/greenbabybargains
- Email: Subscribe to the daily alerts list.
- Perks: Green Baby Bargains puts up one item at 9 AM daily that is discounted (at minimum) 40% off face value.
- Rewards Program: Sign up here for the Rewards club, which rewards you with one point for every $1 you spend (300 points = $5).
6. Baby Earth
Baby Earth has a robust customer rewards program and a comprehensive product line—all eco-friendly and baby-safe. Best of all, baby clothing rarely exceeds $40 in price, and most pieces are between $11-$29.
- Website: http://www.babyearth.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/babyearth
- Baby Earth Rewards: Create a free account to register.
- Perks: Earn 5% back on all eligible purchases, get notified about sales and special discounts, orders $99+ ship free, and save money on future orders.
- Clearance sale items: The site has pages and pages of clearance items on which you can score discounts.
- Registry: It’s easy and free to create a registry online. You can earn Spa Rewards ($25 for every $250 purchased from your registry) or 5% BE Rewards credit. You also get an automatic 10% off registry completion discount, and your friends/family earn 5% BE Rewards and the option for eco-friendly gift wrapping when they shop from your registry.
7. Green Babies
Green Babies is an ultra-affordable, organic cotton, clothing, linen, books and accessories store (perfect if your baby has sensitive skin). Most pieces are in the $12-$30 range. The Green Babies line is carried in many Whole Foods locations nationwide as well.
- Website: http://www.greenbabies.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/greenbabies
- Rewards: Free shipping on all orders $75+.
- Deals: Follow Green Babies on Facebook or here to get daily deal offers and coupons.
- Clearance: Shop their clearance page to get deals on clothing and accessories for as little as $4!