Fun Fact: Thanksgiving Eve is one of the top 5 busiest days for pizza delivery. And who can blame a poor woman for wanting someone else to take care of dinner after she’s spent all day grocery shopping, baking, prepping, chopping, roasting, and marinating, not to mention cleaning and setting out the good china? If you have an American Express card, you can relax and let California Pizza Kitchen take care of a meal, all without eating into your holiday shopping budget. From now until December 31, when you spend $25 or more on an order from CPK (dine-in or take out) and pay with your synced American Express card, you will earn a $10 statement credit. Check the full terms and conditions here. If you have Facebook, check out the Link, Like, Love app and see if this offer appears in your personalized offers. If it doesn’t, you can use Twitter to get the deal.
Here are the specifics for how to sync your card and get this deal through Twitter:
- Sync your American Express card with your Twitter account.
- Tweet using #AmexCPKOffer
- You will receive an "@ reply" message from @amexsync stating that this offer has been added to your synced card. This message should arrive within a few minutes.
- Use your synced card to make a single purchase of $25 or more at California Pizza Kitchen by 12/31/12.
- A $10 statement credit will appear on your AmEx bill within 8 weeks of purchase. Limit 1 offer per card. If you have multiple synced cards, you may claim 1 offer per card.
Additionally, if you have Facebook, ‘like’ CPK and get $5 off your next visit. You can combine this coupon with the AmEx sync offer; just make sure your final total after the coupon is still over $25.