We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
Where can you find Taco Tuesday specials and Tuesday restaurant deals? There’s a bunch of them across the states, and if you were a fan of Monday food deals, you’ll be stoked for the sequel.
A number of restaurant chains have special deals happening all day long, so if you’re Googling Tuesday specials near me, take your hands away from the keyboard because we’ve got you covered.
Food discounts may vary by location, so contact your local restaurant for specific offerings.
Here’s who’s making Tuesday feel like Friday:
1. Save 50% on craft burgers at Bar Louie for Burger Tuesday.
- via Flickr
All day, every Tuesday, you can get any $12 – $16 regularly priced Bar Louie craft burger for half off.
2. Beef ‘O’ Brady’s lets you buy two tacos for $7.49 as part of their Taco Tuesday specials.
Two tacos typically cost $9.99 – $12.59 at Beef ‘O’ Brady’s, but with their Taco Tuesday specials, they cost just $7.49. Choose from steak, chicken, or fish. And kids’ meals are only $2.99.
3. Get a $3 Pizookie dessert at BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse.
BJ’s Restaurants has daily specials, but perhaps the best one happens on Tuesdays when the Pizookie (pizza-cookie) costs just $3 all day. For best results, pair it with BJ’s happy hour deals.
4. Get BOGO free wings at Buffalo Wild Wings on Tuesdays.
All day every Tuesday, for every traditional (bone-in) wing you buy from Buffalo Wild Wings, you get one free. And that’s regardless of how you order — online, via the B-dubs app, dining in, or pickup.
And that’s just the beginning of how to get Buffalo Wild Wings coupons and discounts.
5. Get tacos for just $3 each at Chevy’s.
You can celebrate National Taco Day every Tuesday at Chevys Fresh Mex by taking advantage of their build-your-own-taco bar ($3/taco). It starts at 3 p.m. and lasts till close. You can get barbacoa, steak, chicken, or carnitas on a flour tortilla.
Tacos at Chevys Fresh Mex usually cost $7 each, so you’ll be saving 57.1% with their Taco Tuesday specials.
6. Chuck E. Cheese offers two large pizzas for $22 on Tuesdays.
- via: PRNewsfoto/CEC Entertainment, Inc.
Chuck E. Cheese calls it the “Two for Tuesdays” special because it’s 31% cheaper to get two large 1-topping pizzas on Tuesdays. Regularly priced at $15.99 each, they end up being $11 each on Tuesdays when you buy two.
7. Get 30% off Corner Bakery Cafe on Tuesdays with coupon.
Sign up for Corner Bakery Rewards and keep tabs on your email; Corner Bakery randomly sends out emails with coupons that take 30% off orders of $20 or more — on Mondays and Tuesdays only.
8. Del Taco offers $0.50 tacos every Tuesday from 3 – 11 p.m.
Del Taco has one of the lowest-priced Taco Tuesday specials we’ve seen. Get three tacos during Taco Nights at Del Taco between 3 – 11 p.m. on Tuesdays for just $1.49 — that’s $0.50 each!
9. Save 24% on Tuesdays with the $34.99 feast at Famous Dave’s.
Although Famous Dave’s BBQ has specials for every day of the week, they’re not messing around on Tuesdays with their $34.99 Feast, which feeds two to three people.
The $45.99 regularly priced feast comes with spareribs, a roasted chicken, brisket or pork, creamy coleslaw, Famous Fries, Wilbur Beans, sweet corn, and cornbread muffins.
10. On the Border’s Taco Tuesday specials include $2 tacos.
If you have On the Border near you, their Taco Tuesday specials are a can’t-miss, with beef, chicken, or veggie tacos for just $2 each, regularly priced $4.09, and Southwest chicken or brisket tacos for just $4, regularly priced $5.25 and $6 respectively. Good for dining in, takeout, and online orders.
11. Panera sells 13 bagels for $7.49 every Tuesday.
How about a Tuesday restaurant deal that will get you an extra bagel and save $3.50? That’s what you get with a baker’s dozen of bagels at Panera Bread which typically costs $10.99, but every Tuesday, get your 13 bagels for just $7.49.
12. Save up to 41% on Papa Murphy’s pizza.
On Tuesdays at Papa Murphy’s, you can get a large or family-sized pizza with up to five toppings for $10 and $13.99, respectively.
Typically, five toppings would run you $17 for large and $20 for family size.
13. Save about $10 on the Red Lobster Mariner’s Feast when you buy two on Tuesdays.
At Red Lobster, the Mariner’s Feast costs $27.99, but on “Two for Tuesday,” get a pair of them (dine-in, carryout, or delivery) for $45.99 — a savings of about $10.
14. Get The Original Fish Taco for $1.99 on Tuesdays at Rubio’s.
All day, every Tuesday, Rubio’s Coastal Grill has a bunch of Taco Tuesday deals:
- Fish tacos for $1.99 each (reg $4.79)
- The Fish Taco Especial for $2.29 (reg $5.29)
- Shrimp Trio plate for $7.99 (reg $12.49)
15. Order ‘Family Night’ cheeseburgers through the Sonic app and get 50% off on Tuesdays.
Get the Sonic app, and when you order cheeseburgers with it on Tuesdays, the price will be 50% off.
16. On Tuesdays, Tijuana Flats has two tacos, chips, and a drink for $7.99.
The “Tuesdaze” Taco Tuesday specials happen every week. Two tacos at Tijuana Flats typically cost between $8.79 – $10.29. For some locations, that’s without chips and a drink (which typically costs $3 – $4 more).
17. Enjoy boneless wings at Wing Stop for just $0.70 apiece every Tuesday.
- Via: Wingstop Facebook
Every Monday and Tuesday at the Wing Stop you can get boneless wings for $0.70 each, covered in your favorite sauce.
Bonus: Kids eat free every Tuesday at these restaurants. . .
- Black-Eyed Pea: If you’re in Arlington, TX, kids 12 and under eat free after 5 p.m., with the purchase of a full-priced adult entrée.
- Bob Evans: Kids eat free with an adult purchase from 4 – 9 p.m
- Chick-fil-A: Kids eat free from 5 – 7:30 p.m. at select locations.
- Cody’s Original Roadhouse: Kids 10 and under eat free Mondays and Tuesdays. Limit one free kids’ meal per adult entree.
- Denny’s: Kids 12 and under eat free every Tuesday and Thursday from 4 – 10 p.m.
- Famous Dave’s: Kids eat free all day with the purchase of an adult meal.
- Fuddruckers: After 4 p.m. on Mondays, kids’ meals — hamburgers, hot dogs, chicken fingers, grilled cheese — are just $1.99. Adult entree purchase required.
- Mr. Gatti’s Pizza: Kids 12 and under get a free kid’s buffet with the purchase of an adult buffet at regular price. Limit one child per adult.
- Huddle House: At Huddle House kids eat free if they’re 12 or under. You get one free meal with each adult entree purchased on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Marie Callender’s: Get one free kid’s meal for children 12 and under when you purchase an adult entree on Tuesdays and Saturdays.
- Perkins: Kids 12 and under eat free from the Perkins Kid’s Menu with the purchase of an adult entrée.
- Ruby’s Diner: Kids 12 and under eat free from 4 p.m. until closing. Varies by location! Dine in only.
- Ruby Tuesday: Kids eat free from 4 – 10 p.m. with the purchase of an adult meal.
- Ryan’s Sports Grill: Kids eat free all day. Limit one free kids’ meal with the purchase of a regular-priced adult meal. Dine in only.
- Salsarita’s Mexican Grill: Kids under 12 eat free on Sundays and Tuesdays between 4 – 8 p.m. with an adult who purchases a full-price entrée.
- Shari’s: Between 10 a.m. and 11 p.m. every Tuesday, you can get one free kids meal per order at Shari’s, and if you’re ordering online use the promo code FREEKIDSMEAL.
- Village Inn: Purchase an adult entree on Mondays and Tuesdays and get a free meal from the kids menu.