Which restaurants have deals on Tuesdays? There’s a bunch of them, and if you were a fan of Monday food deals, you’ll be stoked for the sequel.
A number of restaurant chains have special deals happening all day long, so if you’re looking for Tuesday night meal deals or a cheap Tuesday lunch, we’ve got you covered.
Here’s who’s making Tuesday feel like Friday:
1. Bahama Breeze has $5 empanadas.
Got a Bahama Breeze near you? Every Tuesday is Empanada Tuesday, where the price of empanadas drops to $5 (reg. $8.49).
2. Beef ‘O’ Brady’s does Taco Tuesday.
Two tacos typically cost $8.49 – $10.49 at Beef ‘O’ Brady’s, but on Tuesdays, they cost just $6.29. Choose from steak, chicken or fish. And kids meals are only $1.99.
3. Get a $3 Pizookie dessert at BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse.
BJ’s Restaurants has daily specials, but perhaps the best one happens on Tuesdays, when the Pizookie (pizza-cookie) costs just $3 all day. For best results, pair it with BJ’s happy hour deals.
4. Three-course meals are on special at Bonefish Grill.
Get a salad, an entree with side, and a dessert for as low as $16.90 at Bonefish Grill during their “Hooked on Tuesday” meal deals. That’s a big discount, because you’ll regularly spend more than $10 on entrees alone.
5. Choose from 4 different meal deals at Buca di Beppo.
Every day of the week, Buca di Beppo offers different meal deals to feed multiple people — $33 for a 3-person meal and $50 for a 5-person meal. On Tuesdays, pick between Baked Rigatoni, Baked Ziti, Spaghetti with Meat Sauce, and Penne alla Vodka.
6. Get BOGO free wings at Buffalo Wild Wings.
All day every Tuesday, for every traditional (bone-in) wing you buy from Buffalo Wild Wings, you get one free. And that’s regardless of how you order — online, via the B-dubs app, dining in, or pickup.
7. Get 3 tacos for just $5 at Chevy’s.
Taco Tuesday is happening at Chevy’s Fresh Mex. Chicken, steak, and carnitas tacos are just $5 for 3 from 3 p.m. to close.
8. Chuck E. Cheese offers 2 large pizzas for $22.
They call it the “Two for Tuesdays” special because it’s 27% cheaper to get two large 1-topping pizzas on Tuesdays. Regularly priced at $15 each, they end up being $11 each on Tuesdays when you buy two.
9. Look for a 30% off Corner Bakery Cafe coupon.
Sign up for Corner Bakery Rewards and keep tabs on your email; Corner Bakery often sends out emails with coupons that take 30% off orders of $20 or more — on Mondays and Tuesdays only.
10. Del Taco offers some of the cheapest tacos from 3-11 p.m.
This one’s only available for a limited time at participating locations, but it’s a big deal. Get three tacos between 3-11 p.m. on Tuesdays for just $1.49 — that’s $0.50 each!
11. Famous Dave’s has a no-kidding feast for just $30.
Although Famous Dave’s BBQ has specials for every day of the week, they’re not messing around on Tuesdays with their $30 Feast, which feeds 2-3 people.
The feast comes with spareribs, a roasted chicken, brisket or pork, creamy coleslaw, Famous Fries, Wilbur Beans, sweet corn, and cornbread muffins.
12. Split 6 tacos for Tuesday date night at Joe’s Crab Shack.
Joe’s has daily date night deals, and on Tuesdays it’s (naturally) tacos. The Taco Tuesday for Two deal costs $19.99 and offers six soft tacos (blackened shrimp or chicken), topped with green cabbage, shredded cheese, cilantro, pico de gallo, and avocado lime dressing — and comes with chips and queso.
13. Get tacos for as low as $2 at On the Border.
If you have On the Border near you, Taco Tuesdays are a can’t-miss, with beef or chicken tacos for just $2 each, and Southwest chicken or brisket tacos for just $4. Good for dining in, takeout, and online orders.
14. Panera sells 13 bagels for $7.
A baker’s dozen of bagels typically costs $9.99, but every Tuesday, get your 13 bagels for just $6.99.
15. Save up to 29% on a five-topping Papa Murphy’s pizza.
On Tuesdays, you can get a large or family-sized pizza with up to 5 toppings for $10 and $13, respectively. Typically, five toppings would run you $14 for large and $15 for family size.
16. Red Lobster discounts their Lobster, Shrimp and Salmon Feast when you buy 2.
At my Red Lobster, the Lobster, Shrimp and Salmon Feast costs $27.49, but on “Two for Tuesday,” get a pair of them (dine-in, carryout, or delivery) for $49.99 — a savings of about 5 bucks.
17. Get cheap tacos at Rubio’s after 2:30 p.m.
Starting at 2:30 p.m. every Tuesday, Rubio’s has a bunch of deals:
- Fish tacos for $1.75 each (reg $2.99)
- The Fish Taco Especial for $2 (reg $3.29)
- Shrimp Trio plate for $7.99
18. Ruby Tuesday has $4 burgers & sandwiches.
Ruby Tuesday goes big on their namesake day with these meal specials:
- $3.99 burgers, turkey burgers, fried or grilled chicken sandwiches, or blackened fish sandwiches
- $5 top shelf margaritas
- 1 free kids meal for each adult entree purchased after 5 p.m.
19. Sonic sells half-price ‘Family Night’ cheeseburgers.
Get the Sonic app, and when you order cheeseburgers with it on Tuesdays, the price will be 50% off.
20. Tijuana Flats has two tacos, chips, and a drink for $6.49.
This “Tuesdaze” special happens every week. Two tacos typically cost between $4.99 – $6.89, and that’s without chips and a drink (which typically costs $2-$3 more).
21. Enjoy boneless wings at Wing Stop for just $0.60 apiece.
Every Monday and Tuesday, get boneless wings for $0.60 each, covered in your favorite sauce.
Bonus: Kids eat free every Tuesday at these restaurants:
- Buffalo Wild Wings: Kids 12 and under eat from the kids’ menu for either $0.99 or $1.99 when accompanied by a paying adult. Check with your local Buffalo Wild Wings to make sure.
- Cinzetti’s: Kids 12 and under eat free from 5 – 9 p.m. Mondays and Tuesdays at both their Kansas and Colorado locations.
- Cody’s Original Roadhouse: Kids 10 and under eat free Mondays and Tuesdays. Limit two free kids’ meals per adult entree.
- Fuddruckers: After 4 p.m. on Mondays and Tuesdays, kids’ meals — hamburgers, hot dogs, chicken fingers, grilled cheese — are just $1.99. Adult entree purchase required.
- Gatti’s: Kids 12 and under get a free kid’s buffet with the purchase of an adult buffet at regular price. Limit one child per adult.
- Huddle House: They can also eat for free on Tuesday. Check with your local Huddle House restaurant for more Monday specials.
- Marie Callender’s: Get one free kid’s meal for each adult entrée purchased on Tuesdays.
- Ruby Tuesday: Get a free kids meal with every entree purchased after 5 p.m. on Tuesdays.
- Shari’s: Between 10 a.m. and 11 p.m. every Tuesday, you can get one free kids meal per order at Shari’s, and if you’re ordering online use the promo code FREEKIDSMEAL.
- Texas Roadhouse: Kids 12 and under eat free from 4 p.m. until closing on Mondays or Tuesdays. Participation varies by location, so call your nearest Texas Roadhouse to confirm which day they’re offering kids’ deals.
- TGI Fridays: Kids eat free with purchase of adult entree Mondays and Tuesdays — offers vary by location. Call your TGI Fridays to verify.
- Village Inn: Purchase an adult entree on Mondays and Tuesdays and get a free meal from the kids menu.