Mondays are hard enough, but Monday restaurant specials make it easy to justify not wanting to cook! We’ve found the best Monday food deals to get you through the first day of the week slump.
For more tips and deals, download the KCL app.
1. Get free kids’ meals at Village Inn.
Every Monday and Tuesday at participating Village Inn locations, kids 10 and under get a free kids’ menu item with the purchase of an adult entree. Valid for one kids’ menu item per adult entree purchase.
2. Enjoy a burrito or bowl with chips and salsa for just $5.99 at Moe’s Southwest Grill.
Moe’s Monday special includes your choice of a burrito or bowl and a side of chips and salsa for just $5.99.
3. Enjoy epically-portioned comfort food at Cracker Barrel for $7.99.
Weekday lunch specials at Cracker Barrel are our kind of thing. Starting at 11 a.m. on Mondays, get a Chicken n’ Dumplins entree, which comes with a side of either buttermilk biscuits or corn muffins, for just $7.99.
4. Order the Wing Zone Manic Monday Special for $9.
Wing Zone’s Manic Monday Special includes 10 Boneless Wings and fries or kettle chips for just $9.
5. Kids Meals are only $1.99 after 4 p.m. on Mondays at Fuddruckers.
Every Monday, Fuddruckers’ Kids Meals are $1.99 after 4 p.m. with any adult purchase.
6. Grab 2 for 1 pizzas every Monday at Johnny Carino’s Italian Restaurant.
Mondays at Johnny Carino’s means $3 drinks and 2 for 1 pizzas. Pizzas are available in regular size only, about 6 slices.
7. Get 50% off any deep-dish or tavern-cut pizza at BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse.
Listen. Sometimes you just gotta carb-load. You can do just that during Half-Off Pizza Mondays at BJ’s Restaurant when any large deep-dish or tavern-cut pizza is half off.
Had a tough start to your week? Get a $5 margarita while you’re at it, another one of the restaurant’s Monday night specials. It’s OK — the bread will soak up the tequila.
8. Go to Bertucci’s Italian Restaurant on Mondays for BOGO Pasta.
You have to try BOGO Pasta Monday at Bertucci’s. Buy any pasta and get one for free! For online orders use promo code: BOGOPASTA.
Note: There is a limit of one free pasta per order.
9. Red Lobster gives you Endless Shrimp Mondays for $18.
That’s right, on Mondays, you can get all the shrimp you want at Red Lobster. For $17.99, you can enjoy garlic shrimp scampi, breaded shrimp, grilled shrimp, coconut shrimp, Walt’s shrimp, and more, served with a choice of side.
10. Enjoy boneless wings at Wingstop for just $0.70 apiece.
Every Monday and Tuesday at WingStop, get boneless wings for $0.70 each, covered in your favorite sauce.
11. Get a burger and fries for just $6.99 at Glory Days on Mondays.
Glory Days Grill has a weekday special every day, and on Mondays, you can get a burger and fries for $6.99. For $2 extra, you can get an Impossible Burger patty instead. Specialty burgers are also $8.99.
This deal varies by location, so make sure to check your location to confirm the deal.
12. Mondays mean $9.99 endless enchiladas from On the Border.
For only $9.99, you can get endless enchiladas from On the Border. You can pick from your choice of beef, chicken, cheese and onion, or spinach and mushroom.
13. Kids eat free every Monday at these restaurants:
- Huddle House – On Mondays and Tuesdays, get one free kid’s meal with each adult entree purchased.
- Cinzetti’s – Kids 12 and under eat free from 5-8 p.m. on Mondays and Tuesdays at both their Kansas and Colorado locations.
- Cody’s Original Roadhouse – Kids 10 and under eat free Mondays and Tuesdays with the purchase of a full adult entree.