Mondays are hard enough, but, man do great Monday restaurant deals make it easy to justify not wanting to cook! Here are some of the best deals and dinner specials to help you fight the funk.
Before you get started, be sure to download the KCL app so you don’t miss out on free food and restaurant promos!
1. Get 50% off any deep-dish or tavern-cut pizza at BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse.
Listen. Sometimes you just gotta carb-load. You can do just that at BJ’s Half-Off Pizza Mondays, when any large deep-dish or tavern-cut pizza is half off. Had a tough start to your week? Snag a $5 margarita while you’re at it, another one of the restaurant’s Monday night specials. It’s OK — the bread will soak up the El Jimador tequila.
2. Have a three-course meal for less than $13 at Carrabba’s Italian Grill.
Head to Carrabba’s Italian Grill after 3 p.m. on Mondays for a three-course meal for as little as $12.99. Options include lasagna, linguine, sirloin, and tomato basil salmon and more. Yum.
3. Save $10 at Papa Murphy’s with their BOGO free cheese or pepperoni pizza deal.
When you join Papa Murphy’s text/email club, you’ll score BOGO large or family-size cheese or pepperoni pizzas through March 22, 2020.
4. Get free kids’ meals at Village Inn.
Every Monday and Tuesday, kids can order off the kids’ menu for free with the purchase of an adult entree. (This is for a limited time only and varies with each Village Inn location.)
5. Enjoy epically-portioned comfort food at Cracker Barrel for as little as $6.
Cracker Barrel’s 660 locations have weekday lunch specials starting at 11 a.m., and Monday is the Chicken n’ Dressing entree, which comes with a side of buttermilk biscuits or corn muffins for just $5.99. Exact specials and prices could vary with each Cracker Barrel near you.
6. Enjoy a burrito or bowl with chips and salsa for just $5.99 at Moe’s Southwest Grill.
Check with your local Moe’s location for Moe Monday, where you can eat big Southwest flavors for less than $6.
7. Get half-priced family platters every Monday at Johnny Carino’s Italian Restaurant.
Every Monday is Family Night at Johnny Carino’s, which means you can get 50% off family platters. Family platters feed 2 – 3 people and are regularly around $28 per platter any other day except Monday.
8. Order the $9 Manic Monday Special with wings and fries from WingZone.
WingZone’s Manic Monday Special includes 10 Boneless Wings and fries or chips for $9. Order online for pickup to bring the party home!
9. Or, enjoy boneless wings at Wing Stop for just $0.60 apiece.
Every Monday and Tuesday, get 60-cent boneless wings covered in your favorite sauce.
10. Don’t miss out on 50% off during Bertucci’s Meatball Mondays.
If it has anything to do with meatballs, you get 50% off every Monday, dine-in only. Let’s see, that’s: Meatball appetizers, Spaghetti & Meatballs, Meatball Sandwiches, Meatball Pizza, Meatball Calzones….
11. Make the most of TGI Fridays’ cheaper lunch-sized portions for dinner.
Every Monday, order a lunch-sized portion of cajun shrimp and chicken pasta for $6.99 or a dinner portion for $8.99 at TGI Fridays Restaurant & Bar. Normally, the dinner portion is $15.79, so you’re saving at least 6 bucks. Plus, kids eat free with purchase of an adult entree Mondays and Tuesdays at participating locations.
12. Red Lobster gives you Endless Shrimp Mondays for $15.
That’s right, for $15 you can get all the shrimp you want, like: shrimp scampi, breaded shrimp, grilled shrimp, coconut shrimp, Walt’s shrimp….
13. Kids eat free every Monday at these restaurants:
- Fuddruckers: After 4 p.m. on Mondays and Tuesdays, kids’ meals — hamburgers, hot dogs, chicken fingers, grilled cheese — are just $1.99. Adult entree purchase required.
- Huddle House: They can also eat for free on Tuesday. Check with your local Huddle House restaurant for more Monday specials.
- Buffalo Wild Wings: Kids 12 and under eat from the kids’ menu for either $0.99 or $1.99 when accompanied by a paying adult. Check with your local Buffalo Wild Wings to make sure.
- Gatti’s: Kids 12 and under get a free kid’s buffet with the purchase of an adult buffet at regular price. Limit one child per adult.
- Cinzetti’s: Kids 12 and under eat free from 5 – 9 p.m. Mondays and Tuesdays at both their Kansas and Colorado locations.
- Cody’s Original Roadhouse: Kids 10 and under eat free Mondays and Tuesdays. Limit two free kids’ meals per adult entree.
- Fuddruckers: $1.99 meal and drink for kids under 12 on Mondays and Tuesdays. Check your nearest Fuddruckers to confirm.
- Texas Roadhouse: Kids 12 and under eat free from 4 p.m. until closing on Mondays or Tuesdays. Participation varies by location, so call your nearest Texas Roadhouse to confirm which day they’re offering kids’ deals.
- TGI Friday’s: Kids eat free with purchase of adult entree Mondays and Tuesdays — offers vary by location. Call your TGI Fridays to verify.