Mondays are hard enough, but Monday restaurant specials make it easy to justify not wanting to cook! We’ve found the best Monday food deals to get you through the first day of the week slump.
For more tips and deals, download the KCL app.
1. Get boneless wings at Wingstop for just $0.70 apiece on Monday.
Every Monday and Tuesday at WingStop, get boneless wings for $0.70 each, covered in your favorite sauce.
2. Red Lobster has Endless Shrimp Mondays for $18.
That’s right, on Mondays, you can get all the shrimp you want at Red Lobster. For $17.99, you can enjoy garlic shrimp scampi, breaded shrimp, grilled shrimp, coconut shrimp, Walt’s shrimp, and more, served with a choice of side.
3. Enjoy a burrito with chips and salsa for as little as $5.99 at Moe’s Southwest Grill.
Moe’s Monday deal special includes a burrito and a side of chips and salsa for as little as $5.99. Not all locations participate, and for those that do, prices can vary from $5.99 all the way up to $10.48. Some include drinks, while others don’t, so check your location for more info.
4. Mondays mean $9.99 endless enchiladas from On the Border.
For only $9.99, you can get endless enchiladas from On the Border. You can pick from your choice of beef or cheese.
5. Get free kids’ meals at Village Inn restaurants.
Every Monday at participating Village Inn locations, kids 10 and under get a free kids’ menu item with the purchase of an adult entree. Valid for one kids’ menu item per adult entree purchase. We’ve got a comprehensive guide for all the kids eat free restaurants.
6. Get an Angus burger with fries for $7.49 on Monday at Beef ‘O’ Brady’s.
Every Monday, you can enjoy an Angus burger with an order of fries for $7.49 ($3.50 savings) at participating Beef ‘O’ Brady’s locations.
7. Kids eat free at Huddle House.
On Mondays and Tuesdays, get one free Kid’s Meal with each adult entree purchased.
8. Kids’ meals are only $1.99 after 4 p.m. on Mondays at Fuddruckers.
If you don’t have a nearby Huddle House for a free kids’ meal check out Fuddruckers. Every Monday, kids’ meals are $1.99 after 4 p.m. with any adult purchase.
9. Go to Bertucci’s Italian Restaurant on Mondays for BOGO Pasta.
You have to try BOGO Pasta Monday at Bertucci’s. Buy any pasta and get one for free! For online orders use promo code: BOGOPASTA. There is a limit of one free pasta per order.
10. Get 50% off any deep-dish or tavern-cut pizza at BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse.
Listen. Sometimes you just gotta carb-load. You can do just that during Half-Off Pizza Mondays at BJ’s Restaurant when any large deep-dish or tavern-cut pizza is half off.
Had a tough start to your week? Get a $5 margarita while you’re at it, another one of the restaurant’s Monday night specials. It’s OK — the bread will soak up the tequila.
11. Get a burger and fries for just $7.99 at Glory Days on Mondays.
Glory Days Grill has a weekday special every day, and on Mondays, you can get a burger and fries for $7.99. For $2 extra, you can get an Impossible Burger patty instead. Specialty burgers are also $9.99.
12. Save about 50% on burgers and chicken sandwiches at Granite City Food & Brewery.
Save about 50% when you grab a $6 burger or chicken sandwich ( reg. price $12.99 – $14.99) on Mondays at Granite City Brewery. You can also get $5 pitchers and $6 Growler refills. This offer is for dine-in only.