We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
Gap Home Kids is dropping exclusively on Walmart.com, almost a year after the Gap Home line debuted. The playful kids’ decor collection is another new addition to their brands-within-a-brand Walmart Home portfolio, which already includes Flower Home, The Home Edit, and Wanda June By Miranda Lambert.
Gap Home Kids is online-only — unless you’re in Venice Beach, where you can see the collection in-person at Hunker House. And you won’t find the Gap Home Kids collection in regular stand-alone Gap or Gap Outlet Stores. Gap Home, Gap Home Kids & Gap Home Furniture are all exclusively at Walmart.
We reviewed the Gap Home Kids & Gap Home Furniture collections to assess how these collections stack up against similar products at Target, and where you should shop for the best deals on both kids decor and furniture if you love the Gap aesthetic but are also looking for ways to save.
So ready to get shopping? Got all your Walmart coupons and deals handy? Here’s what we know about Walmart’s Gap Home Kids collection.
Gap Home Kids hit Walmart with several-dozen new products in June 2022.
Gap Home Kids has come out of the gate with 64 items for sale online, and so far, they’ve got bedding, rugs, pillows, and bathroom decor for your kids’ bedroom, bathroom, and play areas.
Prices start at $24.98 for organic cotton window sheers and run up to $79 for a tiny hearts area rug.
You can decorate your kids’ rooms with Gap Home Kids for less than $120.
Change the look of your child’s room without busting open their piggy bank. Here’s a set we found that’ll cost you less than $120 to put together:
- Gap Home Rainbow Toss Reversible Organic Cotton Blend Comforter Set, Twin-Size, $44.98
- Rainbow Toss with Tassels Organic Cotton Semi-Sheer Window Curtain, $24.94
- Rainbow Gap Home Kids Striped Area Rug, $49.00
Here’s another one, to prove that it’s easy to spend less than $120:
- Gap Home Kids Oversized Dot Comforter Set, $44.98
- Gap Home Kids Oversized Dot Organic Curtain Panel Set, $24.94
- Gap Home Kids Paint Dot Area Rug, $49
TIP: Walmart Home Kids and the other Walmart Home collections are exclusively online, so join Walmart Plus to get free shipping on all the collections.
But for most stuff, Target’s Pillowfort kids’ line is cheaper than Gap Home Kids.
If you’re trying to get a deal on kids furnishings, you might want to check Target’s Pillowfort kids’ home line before you shop Walmart for Gap Kids.
Gap Home Kids uses organic material for a lot of their stuff, but if the material doesn’t matter to you, Pillowfort is the way to go for savings.
We compared similar items at both stores and Target is cheaper:
- Walmart – Gap Home Kids Ombre Stripe Organic Cotton Shower Curtain: $27.88
- Target – Rugby Stripe Shower Curtain: $18
- Walmart – Gap Home Kids Organic Cotton Decorative Pillow with Pom Trim: $24.98
- Target – Square Tassel Throw Pillow: $15
- Walmart – Gap Home Kids Rainbow Organic Slip Rug: $19.98
- Target – Rainbow Bath Rug: $16
Looking for more Gap at Walmart? Walmart sells Gap Furniture, too.
Walmart is the exclusive seller of Gap Furniture, a product line that you can only find on Walmart.com. Gap Home Furniture only has about 30 items right now, but if you’re trying to save money then Gap Furniture is your best bet. We took a look at some Target furniture to compare:
- Walmart – Gap Home Woven Rope Outdoor 3-Piece Conversation Set: $348
- Target – Best Choice Producys 3-Piece Patio Conversation Set: $449
- Walmart – Gap Home Mid Century Modern Simple 3 Leg Round Coffee Table: $149
- Target – Josiah Retro Mid Century Round Lacquer Coffee Table: $311.99
- Walmart – Gap Home Curved Arm Upholstered Love Seat: $519
- Target – Clara Upholstered Curbed Arm Loveseat: $559.99
With consistent rollbacks on Gap Home furniture, you can save up to 60% off and save even more.