This thick, puffy paint made with shaving cream is a fun project to try out with your kids. Unlike other paints, this one actually works best when it’s thick and gloppy. We made up several different colors and printed a rainbow on card stock to fill in with the puffy paints. The kids had a blast!
- Shaving cream ($1.00)
- White school glue ($1.50)
- Food coloring
- Glitter (optional)
- Paint brushes
- Card stock
- Mix equal parts white glue and shaving cream.
- Stir in a few drops of food coloring.
- Let your kids enjoy this thick and fluffy paint! Once their creation is complete and before it starts to dry, you can add some glitter to give it a little sparkle.
- Clean up easily with water!