1. Amazon Smile
- What it is: Amazon Smile is a new offering from the online giant—it’s a charitable venture.
- How it works: Each time you make an eligible purchase through your Amazon Smile browser (smile.amazon.com), 0.5% of the purchase price is donated to a charity of your choice.
- How to get started: Sign Up to Use Amazon Smile (free)
2. Amazon Mom
- What it is: Amazon Mom is a subscription service to help moms save on common household and baby goods—and you can start with a 30-day trial period.
- How it works: Sign up and get 15% off your baby registry and 20% off a Subscribe and Save diaper subscription—plus all the perks of Amazon Prime, for $99 per year.
- How to get started: Try Amazon Mom
3. Amazon Prime
- What it is: Amazon Prime is a frequent shopper program that rewards customers in all kinds of ways—including a free 30-day trial period before you have to decide.
- How it works: You get free 2-day shipping and free streaming from Amazon's video/music/books library, all for $79 per year (the shipping alone is worth it, and Amazon's Kindle library can take on Netflix any day of the week).
- How to get started: Try Amazon Prime
4. Amazon Student
- What it is: Amazon Student is essentially Amazon Prime at a student rate.
- How it works: You can get all the benefits of Amazon Prime, plus a $10 credit for referring a friend, plus student-only deals and discount offers.
- How to get started: Join Amazon Student (free for six months, then half off a Prime membership)
5. Amazon Warehouse Deals
- What it is: If you like regular Amazon discounts, you will love Amazon Warehouse discounts.
- How it works: Basically you can purchase Amazon's pre-owned, open-box, like new, and deep discount items—straight from Amazon's own warehouse.
- How to get started: Visit Amazon Warehouse Deals
6. Amazon Subscribe and Save
- What it is: Amazon Subscribe and Save is a program that gives you discounts off repeat purchases of items you order frequently.
- How it works: You get a 15% discount and free shipping on Subscribe and Save orders.
- How to get started: Sign up for Amazon Subscribe and Save (free, cancel at any time)
7. Amazon Outlet
- What it is: The Amazon Outlet offers even deeper discounts than the Amazon Warehouse.
- How it works: Shop online at Amazon's outlet and find discounts of 50% or more.
- How to get started: Visit the Amazon Outlet
8. Amazon Visa Rewards Points
- What it is: The Amazon Visa rewards you for shopping at Amazon.
- How it works: You get a $30 Amazon gift card upon card approval, 3% back at Amazon, 2% back on gasoline/eateries/drugstores, and 1% back on other purchases. Plus, there is no annual fee and you can spend your rewards points like cash at Amazon.
- How to get started: Apply for the Amazon Rewards Visa