We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
With all the great Apple Black Friday deals each year, the holidays are one of the best times to save on Apple products. If you’re in the market for an Apple Watch, AirPods, iPad, iPhone, or Mac, this is the time to shop for up to 50% in savings.
Retailers like Amazon, Walmart, and Target are eager to undercut each other in a race to the bottom, and the result is a lower price for us. So no matter what deal you see, always double-check all three stores before you pull the trigger on an Apple purchase.
Download The Krazy Coupon Lady mobile app and set up deal alerts for Apple. Any time a new deal drops, we’ll let you know when and where to get it ASAP. Also, text BLACKFRIDAY to 57299 and receive real-time text alerts when Apple deals go live.
These were the best Apple Black Friday deals in 2022:
Apple Watch Deals
Apple released the new Apple Watch Series 8, Apple Watch Ultra, and a new Apple Watch SE in 2022. We saw some great deals on the Apple Watch 8, but there were even better Apple Watch Black Friday deals on older models, like the series 7 and series 6.
These were the best Apple Watch deals in 2022:
- Apple Watch Ultra (GPS + Cellular, 49mm), $739 (reg. $799) on Amazon
- Apple Watch Series 8 (GPS, 41mm, S/M) – Midnight, $349.99 sale price (reg. $399) on Amazon
- Apple Watch Series 7 (GPS + Cellular, 45mm) – (PRODUCT) RED, $369 (reg. $529) on Amazon
- Apple Watch Series 7 (GPS, 45mm) Red, $297.59 (reg. $429) on Amazon
- Apple Watch Series 7 (GPS, 41mm), $279 (reg. $329) at Walmart
- Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS, 40mm – Silver, $299 (reg. $399) at Walmart
- Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS, 40mm) – (PRODUCT) RED, $288.54 at Walmart
- Apple Watch SE, 1st Generation (GPS, 40mm) Gold Aluminum Case, $149 sale price (reg. $279) at Walmart
- Apple Watch SE, 2nd Generation (GPS, 40mm), $229 at Best Buy
Get a $50 Apple gift card when you buy an Apple Watch SE from Apple.
In 2022, we saw AirPods for up to 50% off regular prices in various Black Friday sales. You’ll typically find the best AirPods Black Friday deals at Amazon, Walmart, and Target.
These were the best AirPods deals in 2022:
- Apple AirPods (2nd Generation), $79 (reg. $129) at Amazon
- Apple AirPods (3rd Generation) with MagSafe Charging Case, $149.99 at Walmart
- Apple AirPods Pro (1st Generation), $159 (reg. $214) at Walmart
- Apple AirPods Pro (2nd Generation), $199.99 at Amazon
- Apple AirPods Max, $449 (reg. $549) on Amazon
Related: How the Apple Return Policy Works
Walmart and Amazon are your go-to for the best iPad Black Friday deals. In 2022, we saw tons of early deals on iPads (like up to 30% off at Best Buy) and even better deals closer to Black Friday.
These were the best iPad deals in 2022:
- 10.2-Inch Apple iPad (2021) in Space Gray – 64 GB, $269.99 sale price (reg. $329) on Amazon
- 11-inch Apple iPad Pro (2021) in Space Gray – 128 GB, $649.99 sale price (reg. $799.99) at Best Buy
- 12.9-inch Apple iPad Pro (2021) in Space Gray – 128 GB, $799.99 sale price (reg. $1,099.99) at Best Buy
- 12.9-inch Apple iPad Pro (2021) in Space Gray – 512 GB, $971.47 sale price (reg. $1,399) on Amazon
- Apple iPad Air (2022) in Space Gray – 64 GB, $559 sale price (reg. $599) on Amazon
- Apple iPad Mini (2021) – 64 GB, $399.99 sale price (reg. $499.99) at Best Buy
Stores like Walmart, Target, and Best Buy tend to have the best iPhone Black Friday deals, including carrier-specific offers on the latest iPhone releases. Look for deals directly with your phone carrier, too. In 2022, we saw deals like up to $1,000 off the iPhone 14 and the Apple iPhone 13 for just $5 a month.
These were the best iPhone deals in 2022:
- Best Buy: Save 5% instantly on the iPhone 14 (plus save up to $800 with qualified activation and trade-in (Verizon, AT&T, and T-Mobile)
- Verizon: Save up to $800 on the iPhone 14 with trade-in and select Unlimited plans, plus $200 when you switch
- AT&T: Get the iPhone 14 free with trade-in and eligible unlimited plans
- Verizon: Save up to $1,000 on the iPhone 14 Pro with trade-in and select Unlimited plans, plus $200 when you switch
- Verizon: Apple iPhone 13 for as low as $5/mo. with a new line, plus $200 when you switch
- Walmart: Save $250 on the iPhone 12
- Verizon: Get the iPhone 12 free with select 5G Unlimited plans (new line required)
- Verizon: Free iPhone SE (3rd Gen) with any unlimited plan (new line required)
- Cricket Wireless: Buy the iPhone 11 64GB (in White) for as low as $99.99 (reg. $499.99)
MacBook & iMac Deals
We’re seeing some amazing MacBook Black Friday deals on Amazon, like $200 – $300 off Apple MacBook models.
These were the best MacBook & iMac deals in 2022:
- 2020 Apple MacBook Air 13″ Laptop 256GB: $799 (reg. $999) on Amazon
- 2021 Apple MacBook Pro 14″ Laptop 512GB: $1,599.99 (reg. $1,999) on Amazon
- 2021 Apple MacBook Pro 14″ Laptop with M1 Pro Chip – 512 GB, $1,599 (reg. $1,999) at Best Buy
- 2021 Apple MacBook Pro with Apple M1 Chip 16″ 1TB SSD: $1,999.99 (reg. $2,499) on Amazon
- 2022 Apple MacBook Air 13″ Laptop 256GB: $1,049 (reg. $1,199) on Amazon
Where can I find the best Apple Black Friday deals?
Amazon consistently has the lowest prices on Apple products overall. Your next best shot at iPad Black Friday deals is to check Walmart and Target. They’ll likely be racing to catch up with Amazon’s low prices from now through Black Friday.
Target has a holiday price match guarantee, too. That means if you purchase something at Target and it drops in price from now through Dec. 24, you can request the lower sale price (and get the absolute best deal of the season at Target). You’ll also save an extra 5% with your Target RedCard.
Check out Target’s full price match policy.
Does the Apple store do Black Friday?
The Apple store usually has the same Black Friday offer — Apple gift cards with select purchases. In 2022, Apple offered up to $250 in Apple gift cards when you buy an eligible iPhone, Apple Watch, Mac, AirPods, and more products directly from the Apple store or Apple.com. This deal started on November 25, 2022.
Related: We listed all our best ways to save on Apple products.
What stores offer Apple gift card deals?
Other than the Apple store (above), Target offered a great Black Friday deal on Apple gift cards. You could get a $15 Target Gift Card when you buy $100 worth of Apple gift cards from Target.
Expect the biggest savings on Apple Watches and AirPods.
Apple Watches and Apple AirPods typically have the biggest Black Friday discounts, and they’re also the number #1 bestselling Apple products on Black Friday.
Accept 10% savings on iPads and MacBooks for Black Friday.
Retailers are a lot more stingy with Apple Black Friday savings on iPads and MacBooks. A good deal hovers in the 8% – 10% off range. It doesn’t seem like a lot, but it’s a discount to get excited about when it comes to these two models.