Costco is your go-to for great deals on bulk items, but they’re also rocking their selection of beauty and health products right now too.
In fact, there are 7 health and beauty deals at Costco in-store that you really don’t want to miss out on:
1. Eva NYC Clean It Up Shampoo and Soften Up Conditioner Liters.
Taking care of your hair requires quality hair products, but it can be hard to find good deals.
Eva NYC’s Clean It Up Shampoo or Soften up Conditioner is $9.99 per liter at Costco.
That’s only $0.29 an ounce, a great stock-up price on quality hair products.
You’ll save $0.42/oz when you buy it at Costco compared to buying a smaller bottle directly from Eva NYC.
- Costco: Eva NYC Clean It Up Shampoo, $0.29/oz
- Eva NYC: Eva NYC Clean It Up Shampoo, $0.71/oz
- Costco: Eva NYC Soften Up Conditioner: $0.29/oz
- Eva NYC: Eva NYC Soften Up Conditioner: $0.71/oz
2. Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion
Cetaphil costs an arm and a leg at most retail stores.
Costco has a huge three-pack of Cetaphil for only $18.99. Plus, with three of them in a pack you’ll go a lot longer before you need to replace it.
- Costco: Cetaphil moisturizing lotion, $0.43/oz
- Target: Cetaphil moisturizing lotion, $0.69/oz
3. Gummy Multivitamins
Even grown-ups need vitamins, and Costco has Kirkland brand multivitamin gummies at $12.99 for a 2-pack of 150 gummies.
At 300 gummies total, that’s almost a full year of vitamins!
- Costco: Kirkland Adult Gummy Multivitamin: $0.04 per vitamin
- Target: Up & Up Adult Gummy Multivitamin: $0.05 per vitamin
4. Children’s multivitamins
Speaking of vitamins, Costco also has great deals on children’s gummies.
A 275-count jar of multivitamins only costs $8.99 right now when you submit the $3.00 rebate. And once again, that’s almost a full year of vitamins for under $10!
- Target: L’il Critters gummy multivitamins: $0.05 per vitamin
- Costco: Kirkland gummy multivitamins: $0.03 per vitamin
5. Combat Protein Powder
Protein shakes can get pricey if they’re a regular addition to your diet, but Costco offers a gigantic 5 lb. tub of Combat Protein Powder for $37.99. You save over $0.50 per oz. just by shopping at Costco.
- Walmart: $1.03 per oz
- Costco: $0.47 per oz
6. Schick Hydro Razors + six refills
At only $34.99 for a pack of 17 Schick Hydro refills and a five-blade men’s razor, you’ll have a hard time finding razor refills without coupons anywhere else.
Plus, it’s going to be a while before you even have to think about your blade getting dull.
- Walmart: $50.81 for the exact same pack
- Costco: $34.99 — You save $12.82 by buying at Costco!
7. Sonicare DiamondClean brush heads
Sonicare makes an amazing toothbrush, but the brush head refills can be murder on the wallet.
Costco has a pack of 6 refills for only $39.99. That’s almost exactly a 50% savings over Walmart. That kind of savings is hard to argue with.
- Walmart: $12.32 per brush head
- Costco: $6.67 per brush head