We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
When you think about Black Friday, you may not immediately think about shopping for a new vacuum. But if you are in the market for a new vacuum, you definitely should consider looking on Black Friday. Whether you’re rocking hardwood floors, smooth tile, or carpet thicker than avocado toast, you gotta have the right vacuum to handle life’s messes. Getting a good vacuum, like Shark, Bissell, Roomba, or even a Dyson, at a great price is doable with Black Friday deals.
Black Friday and during the holidays is the best time to buy a new vacuum. Especially if you’re eyeing a more expensive one. Here’s a list of all the best Black Friday vacuum deals that we found in 2022 and some great tips to save as much as you can. With this knowledge, you’ll be prepared to shop Black Friday 2023.
Text BLACKFRIDAY to 57299 so you will receive real-time text alerts when Black Friday deals go live.
Cyber Monday Vacuum Deals at Target in 2022
Cyber Monday Vacuum Deals at Walmart in 2022
- Shark Vertex Cordless Stick Vacuum – $199.00
- eufy RoboVac LR20 Robot Vacuum – $199.00
- Eureka Air Speed Lightweight Upright Vacuum – $39.96
Amazon Black Friday Sale on Shark Vacuums in 2022
- Shark WANDVAC System Ultra-Lightweight Cordless Stick Vacuum in Rose Gold – $159.00
- Shark Robot Vacuum With XL Self-Empty Base – $299.00
- Shark Ion Robot Vacuum, Grey – $149.99
- Shark Navigator Lift-Away Upright Vacuum – $169.99
- Shark Anti-Allergen Pet Power Cordless Stick Vacuum – $229.99
Best Upright Vacuum Deals in 2022
- Inse Vacuum Cleaner with 600W Powerful Motor – $55.99
- Hoover MAXLife PowerDrive Elite – $59.00
- Shark Navigator Lift-Away Upright Vacuum – $98.00
- Shark NV352 Navigator Lift-Away Upright Vacuum – $179.99
- Dyson Ball Animal 2 Origin Upright Vacuum Cleaner – $249.99
Best Robot Vacuum Deals in 2022
- Mamnv Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo – $177.11
- iRobot Roomba i1 Wi-Fi Connected Robot Vacuum – $189.98
- iHome AutoVac Juno Robot Vacuum – $85.00
- Trifo Maxwell Mapping and Home Monitoring Robot Vacuum – $94.00
- Ionvac SmartClean 2000 Robovac – $79.00
- iRobot Roomba Vacuum 675 – As low as $174.99
- iRobot Roomba i3 EVO (3150) Wi-Fi Connected Robot Vacuum – As low as $279.99
- iRobot Braava Jet M6 (6110) Wi-Fi Connected Robot Mop – As low as $299.99
- iRobot Roomba 694 Robot Vacuum – Wi-Fi Connectivity – $179.00
- iRobot Roomba i3+ EVO (3550) Self-Emptying Robot Vacuum – $349.00
Best Cordless Vacuum Deals in 2022
- Dyson V11 Torque Drive+ Cordless Vacuum Cleaner – $499.99
- Tzumi ionVac Fusion Clean Cordless Stick Vacuum – $79.99
- Orfeld Cordless Vacuum Cleaner Stick – $84.99
- Tineco A10-D Lightweight Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner – $97.00
- Britech Cordless Lightweight Stick Vacuum Cleaner – $89.99
- Shark CH964AMZ 2-in-1 Cordless & Handheld Vacuum – $99.99
- Orfeld Cordless Vacuum Cleaner – $99.96
- Inse Cordless Vacuum Cleaner – $129.99
- Hoover OnePwr Blade Max Pet Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner – $171.00
Best Handheld Vacuum Deals in 2022
- Tzumi ionvac HandVac, Cordless Handheld Vacuum – $17.99
- Shark Wandvac Cord-Free Handheld Vacuum – $79.98
- ThisWorx Car Vacuum Cleaner – $14.07
- Nicebay Handheld Vacuum Cleaner – $59.99
Best Carpet Cleaner Deals in 2022
How to decide what type of vacuum to buy
Cordless, robot, and flexible canister vacuums. You’ll find a vacuum to suit just about any need around the house right now. While vacuums might not be on the list as a stocking stuffer, catching a deal on a vacuum right now can help make everyday cleaning much easier.
Tip: Finding the right vacuum is a little more involved than simply finding a good deal. I’m picky about vacuum cleaners, and I have one main room in my house with carpet. It’s a high-pile carpet, and I like it clean. I’ve gone through a few vacuum cleaners looking for my perfect match. In hindsight, I wish I would have decided what I needed before I jumped on every great vacuum deal only to find out they weren’t a good fit for my needs. Here are a few questions to ask yourself:
What type of carpet do you have?
If your carpet is thick, you need something that can handle it. A Shark Rotator Powered Lift-Away or a Dyson Ball is a good option here. Now, if you have mostly hard floors and some shorter pile rugs or carpets, a Dyson Motorhead or Shark Navigator would probably be sufficient.
Do you want to make the jump to a robot vacuum?
If you want something to do quick cleanups for you, this is a good option. But look for models that remember the layout of your home, and plan to still do some deep vacuuming on a regular basis.
If you just need something, go for the best deal.
If you’re just starting out in your own place or you don’t have the luxury of being picky about a vacuum, look for the best deal and plan to replace your vacuum in three to five years. Read on to find out more about the best vacuum deals!