We all know there are tons of ways to save money at the grocery store, but here’s what else is true: you can actually earn money from your trip to the grocery store!
You can do most of these at the same time to earn money multiple ways.
1. Receive cash back on your grocery purchases using Trim.
Enroll your Visa credit or debit card with Trim, and unlock offers when Trim sends them to you. Then do your grocery shopping, and get $5 the first two times you spend over $25.
2. Use Shopkick to scan items you’re not even buying, and earn Target gift cards.
You can use the Shopkick app to earn rewards or “kicks” by scanning products and using coupons. You can get kicks even for walking into certain stores.
Trade kicks for gift certificates to Target, Best Buy, Starbucks, and more.
3. Claim rebates on Ibotta to get $20 deposited into your Paypal account.
Earn money with Ibotta for simply taking a photo of your receipt after you unlock offers for items you purchased at the store.
Search for deals on the app before you set out, and refer friends for extra earnings.
4. Earn a check for submitting your receipt to Checkout51.
There are many reasons why you should download Checkout51, but mainly it’s another way to earn money as you shop.
Upload your receipt to earn cash back, and receive a check once your account reaches $20.
5. Use Walmart’s Savings Catcher to get e-gift cards.
Scan your receipt with Walmart’s Saving Catcher; they search for lower prices from competitors, and if a lower price is found, you’ll get the difference back.
6. Take pictures of storefronts and products and get paid with EasyShift.
Download the EasyShift app, and complete quick tasks while you’re already at the store, like taking photos of products, checking prices, and reviewing promotions.
Receive your Paypal payment within 48 hours of approval.
7. Buy promotional products that come with a bonus gift card.
Target, among other grocery stores, gives free bonus gift cards if you buy a specific product or spend a certain amount.
8. Use a cash back credit card when you check out.
This quarter, the Chase Freedom credit card is offering 5% cash back on groceries at select stores.
9. Do a moneymaker coupon deal using the KCL app.
Use the Krazy Coupon Lady app to find coupons that aren’t only going to save you money but actually make you money.
Make a profit when you stack coupons, or pair with in-store deals and rebates to get paid by the store.
10. Print Swagbucks coupons and earn free gift cards.
Earn 10 “Swagbucks” or points when you print a coupon and redeem it at the grocery store.
Trade Swagbucks in for PayPal deposits or gift cards for Amazon, Walmart, Target, Visa, Starbucks, and many more.
11. Make money by shopping for healthy items and then using BerryCart.
The BerryCart app is just one way you can shop for healthy food on a budget.
Earn cash back on organic and other healthy foods, and receive $2 for every friend you refer.