I’ll admit it—I have a huge online shopping addiction. Who could blame me? It’s more convenient—especially since it means that I don’t have to drag the kids along with me! Plus, as a Krazy Coupon Lady, I’ve learned to wait—not only for a good deal, but also for my shipment to roll in. Do I want the satisfaction of using brand new luggage right now? Absolutely. But if there’s a better deal online and I have to wait for an item to ship—then I’ll wait every time. Shipping costs, however, can be a huge bummer and make an item less of a bargain.
Fortunately, for online shopping addicts like me USPS’s announcement that went into effect on September 7th was huge news. They slashed their rates up to 58% for online retailers! But are these decreased rates trickling their way down to the consumer? You decide. Here’s a detailed list of the online retailers that are offering free shipping (some with a minimum order) and others that are doing free shipping just for the holidays.
Stores with year-round free shipping and no minimum order
These stores have no limits—you can get free shipping 24/7!
- Barney’s New York
- Blue Nile
- Ella Moss
- Fresh Pair
- Kate Spade
- Linens ‘n Things
- Luggage Guy
- Online Shoes
- Sunglass Hut
- Trina Turk
- UGG Australia
- World of Watches
Free shipping with a minimum order:
These stores will provide you with free shipping (assuming you meet their minimum purchase requirement). However, you can always make sure to check sites like www.RetailMeNot.com to find free shipping codes. To find out more about other ways to save on shipping you should read 10 Ways to Never Pay Shipping Again.
- Athleta: $50 minimum order
- American Eagle: $50 minimum order
- Banana Republic: $50 minimum order
- Barnes & Noble: $25 minimum order
- Bed Bath & Beyond: $49 minimum order
- Belk: $99 minimum order
- Best Buy: $35 minimum order
- Chico’s: $100 minimum order
- DSW: $35 minimum order
- Express: $50 minimum order
- Gap: $50 minimum order
- JCPenney: $99 minimum order
- J.Crew: $150 minimum order
- Kmart: $59 minimum order
- Kohl’s: $50 minimum order
- Lowe’s: $49 minimum order
- Macy’s: $99 minimum order
- Office Depot: $50 minimum order
- Old Navy: $50 minimum order
- Rite Aid: $34.99 minimum order
- Sears: $59 minimum order
- Sephora: $50 minimum order
- Staples: $49.99 minimum order
- Toys “R” Us: $49 minimum order
- Urban Outfitters: $50 minimum order
- Walgreens: $25 minimum order
- Walmart: $50 minimum order
Stores with free shipping just for the holidays:
For a limited time these stores are offering free shipping, so make sure to jump on it! Some of these expire as early as December 17th.
- Blair: Free shipping on your entire order through 12/17 with code BQPH.
- Bloomingdale’s: Free shipping on your entire order through 12/22.
- Columbia Sportswear: Free shipping through 12/31/14 with code S12FREESHIP.
- Perfume.com: Use coupon code P777 and get free shipping on your entire order through 12/31.
- RoadRunnerSports.com: Use coupon code CX13J027 to get free shipping through 12/31/14.
- Target: Free shipping on all order through December 20. $50 minimum order after that.
- Wolferman’s: Use coupon code FREEFSD for free shipping on all order through 12/31/14.
Bonus Tip: Don’t forget that Free Shipping Day is December 18th this year! There are 674 stores participating so far. Find out more here.