Easy there, tiger! I know the mall can be a very exciting place. I know the temptation to spring from the car like a panther, racing into the massive building to hit every store before they run out of every. Single. Sweater.
I promise there will still be sweaters at the Gap, even if you make a brief stop at the concierge desk first! Trust me, it’s worth a stop, because that is the gateway for even greater savings at the mall.
A visit to the concierge desk can pay off big, because it likely contains a coupon stand. All the coupons and promotions happening at the mall will be at that location, plus some freebies for the family such as concerts, crafts and story time schedules for children.
Just like the concierge at a hotel, the concierge desk at the mall can lead to great things. But instead of tickets for an exclusive show, the concierge desk at the mall can be an inside track to the best deals available at the mall. That sweater you’re just dying to get just got more affordable!
Westfield is the local mall in our area. Here’s a sampling of their recent promotions:
- Free game of bowling and shoes (for those giving a blood donation) at Tavern Bowl
- 10% off shoes, 20% off repairs and $5.00 off other services at The Computerized Cobbler
- Free Aveda products from Aveda
- 50% off lenses at LensCrafters
- Free bowling and shoes for military personnel on Fridays at Tavern Bowl
- BOGO free pretzel and drink deals at Aunt Annie's Pretzels
- Free Signature Collection Item from Bath & Body Works with any $10 purchase (can be stacked with other coupons, like their 20% off entire purchase)
- Free 8×10 Portrait or 10×30 Spotlight Portrait from Sears Portrait Studio
- $25 Kids eyeglasses at JCPenney Optical
A quick stop at the concierge desk is a must-do for mall shoppers, especially anyone who loves saving money (and maybe loves sweaters, too).
This is a guest post by Deborah from San Diego, CA
Find out more about the KCL Contributor Network!