We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
The months leading up to Christmas are typically the best time to save on toys, but you might see prices fluctuate on toys like discounted Lego sets and L.O.L. Surprise dolls as we get closer and closer to the holidays. Our advice? Keep your eye on Black Friday ads for stores you plan to shop. And if you happen to buy a toy and later see a better price on it, you can always head back to the store and see if they’ll at least partially refund your purchase.
Keep your eyes open for the latest toy deals: Both Target and Walmart just released their hottest toy lists for the year. We recommend looking through the lists now and waiting until Black Friday to buy them at the best price.
Bookmark our Krazy Coupon Lady toy deals page and download the KCL app to stay current on new deals as they go live. Also, text BLACKFRIDAY to 57299 and receive real-time text alerts when new Black Friday deals drop. Lastly, make sure to check back on this page — we’re updating it every day as deals go live.
Walmart Black Friday Toy Deals:
- Squishmallows 2-Piece Travel Set, $38
- Play-Doh Slime and Foam Metallic Mix-In Mania Set, $15
- New Bright Forza Jeep Radio Control Truck, $15
- Disney Stitch Plush Collector Set, $20 (reg. $25)
- Disney Princess Royal Shimmer Jasmine Doll, Fashion Doll with Accessories, $5 (reg. $9.99)
- Disney Encanto Isabela 11-inch Fashion Doll with Accessories, $9.99 (reg. $12.99)
- Disney Encanto Magical Casa Madrigal Interactive Small Dollhouse Playset, $49.97 (reg. $79.99)
- LEGO City Stuntz Value Set 3 Minifigures 3 Bikes and Carrying Case, $9.97 (reg. $23.97)
Amazon Black Friday Toy Deals:
- Just Play Disney Doorables Peek Series 7 Featuring Special Edition Color Reveal Characters, $6.92 (reg. $12.99)
- Just Play Disney Frozen 2 Walk & Glow Bruni The Salamander, Lights and Sounds Stuffed Animal, $13.97 (reg. $21.99)
- Holiday Barbie 2022 $19.97 (reg. $39.94)
- Play-Doh Kitchen Creations Ultimate Ice Cream Truck Playset, $74.99 (reg. $94.99)
- Barbie Ice Cream Shop, $12.47 (reg. $22.99)
- Barbie Malibu House Playset, $49.97 (reg. $99)
- Barbie Camper Playset, $19.98 (reg. $34.99)
- Bluey 12″ Talking Bingo Plush, $16.79 (reg. $24.99)
- Bluey Dance and Play Animated Plush, $39.97 (reg. $49.99)
- PicassoTiles 60-Piece Set, $34.99 (reg. $79.99)
- Little Tikes First Fridge Refrigerator, $27.60 (reg. $50.99)
- Melissa & Doug Food Groups – 21 Wooden Pieces and 4 Crates, $18.23 (reg. $27.99)
- CoComelon Official Musical Checkup Case, $7.24 (reg. $19.99)
- CoComelon 4-Figure Pack, $7.49 (reg. $14.99)
- LCD Writing Tablet 8.5 Inch, $5.73 (reg. $10.99)
- LOL Surprise Mall of Surprises with 50+ Surprises, $24.99 (reg. $54.99)
- Rainbow High Mila Berrymore, $13.29 (reg. $29.99)
- PicassoTiles 100-Piece Set, $33.59 (reg. $47.99)
- Play-Doh Kitchen Creations Cookie Creations Play Food Set, $8.99 (reg. $12.99)
Mr. Potato Head Create Your Potato Head Family Toy Set, $10.99 (reg. $22.99)
- My Little Pony: A New Generation Movie Royal Gala Collection Toy, $26.99 (reg. $38.99)
Kohl’s Black Friday Toy Deals:
Spend $50, receive $15 Kohl’s Cash through Nov. 25
- Melissa & Doug Pretend Playset As low as $10.99 (reg. $21.99+)
- Disney Princess Styling Head by Just Play $9.99 (reg. $19.99)
- Disney Princess Royal Shimmer Doll, $7.86 (reg. $10.49)
ShopDisney.com Black Friday Toy Deals:
- Tiana Classic Doll, The Princess and the Frog, 11 1/2-inch, $10.50 with code MAGIC (reg. $19.99)
- Star Wars: Jedi vs Sith Deluxe Figure Play Set, $14 with code MAGIC(reg. $26.99)
- Lilo & Stitch Deluxe Figure Play Set, $14 with code MAGIC(reg. $26.99)
- Marvel ”What If…?” Deluxe Figure Play Set, $14 with code MAGIC(reg. $26.99)
Related: Amazon Stocking Stuffers to Make the Holidays Easy & Simple
Sam’s Club Black Friday Toy Deals:
Zulily Black Friday Toy Deals:
Costco Black Friday Toy Deals:
Check out all of the best Costco Holiday toy deals, but here are a few of our favorites…
Target Black Friday Toy Deals:
- Disney Princess Ariel and Sisters Fashion Dolls, 3pk of Mermaid Dolls (Target Exclusive), $23.79 (reg. $33.99)
- Disney Raya and the Last Dragon Land of Kumandra Set (Target Exclusive), $22.49 (reg. $44.99)
- Disney Frozen 2 Arendelle Royal Family Fashion Doll Set (Target Exclusive), $22.49 (reg. $44.99)
- Disney’s Frozen 2 Ultimate Adventure Collection (Target Exclusive), $31.49 (reg. $44.99)
- Rainbocorns Fairycorn Surprise Collectible Plush Toy Series 4 by Zuru, $13.49 (reg. $26.99)
- 5 Surprise Mini Brands Disney Store Mystery Capsule Collectible, $4.25 (reg. $8.49)
- 5 Surprise Mini Brands Series 4 Mini Mart, $14.99 (reg. $29.99)
- Magic Mixies Moonlight Magic Crystal Ball, $64.99 (reg. $76.99)
- Disney Raya and the Last Dragon Land of Kumandra Set (Target Exclusive), $22.49 (reg $44.99)
- Disney Princess Secret Styles Palace Fashion Collection (Target Exclusive), $27.29 (reg. $38.99)
- Disney Princess Ariel and Sisters Fashion Dolls, 3pk of Mermaid Dolls (Target Exclusive), $23.79 (reg $33.99)
- Disney Princess Royal Radiance Collection, $51.09 (reg. $72.99)
- VTech Count & Win Sports Center with Basketball and Soccer Ball, $27.49 (reg. $34.99) online only
If you’re shopping at Target, you can also save an extra 5% on your purchases when you use your Target Redcard during Black Friday.
Target also has various sales during their Daily Toy Deals, where some of the hottest toys have savings of up to 50% off. They usually offer a high-value coupon for around 40% off one toy, and these offers can stack with the 5% off discount for Redcard holders. Look for “Toy Deal of the Day” in November and December.
See a better price on a Disney toy at another retailer? Don’t forget that Target’s holiday price match policy runs from Oct. 6 – Dec. 24, and you can use this for competitor prices during Black Friday sales.
Where can I find the best Black Friday toy deals?
Amazon, Walmart, and Macy’s had the best toy Black Friday deals.
Retail giants Amazon, Walmart, and Macy’s had the best toy deals and lowest prices on various toy categories last year. Already in 2022, Walmart and Amazon are slashing prices on popular toys, like L.O.L. Surprise and Barbie. But also be sure to check out our other top contenders, including Target, Zulily, and Kohl’s.
Expect low prices on toys, starting from $2.99.
Last year, for example, we saw L.O.L. Surprise Hairgoals Series 2 dolls start at just $2.99 each at Macy’s (reg. $15.99) and Squishmallows for $7 cheaper than the original asking price (reg. $18). And if you haven’t found super amazing deals on a toy or game, you can still take advantage of loyalty rewards like Kohl’s Cash, Macy’s Money, and Target RedCard to save 5% on everyday purchases.
Sign up for email newsletters and look out for Black Friday ads.
We’re always on the lookout for whenever Amazon, Walmart, and Target release their Black Friday ads because they often have the most impressive deals on toys, plus they’ll often showcase new releases before other retailers. Also, Target has a BOGO toy deal section that runs all year round. Right now, you can buy one get one 50% off on various board games and activities. It’s a smart idea to sign up for email newsletters for these stores to be the first to know about deals.