We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
If you’re owed money in a class action settlement, we want you to be the first to know. Unlike product recalls — which just give customers refunds for products that are pulled from the shelves — these settlements are the result of lawsuits where customers band together to sue a company for an alleged mistake.
Chances are, you’re part of some groups that’ll get settlement money. Keep this page bookmarked to find out everything you need to know about these class action settlements.
What is a class action lawsuit, and why is a particular company involved in one? Do you qualify for a payout? How do you claim your settlement money? How much money will you get and when? We have all the details on the latest 2023 class action settlements; click the one you’re interested in to learn more about the payouts, and if you’re among the settlement class.
Bookmark this page to keep up with money that might be yours.
March 2023 Claim Deadline
- $4 million All-Clad Cookware settlement: 3/27/2023 deadline
- $3 million Wesson cooking oil settlement: 3/22/2023 deadline
- Toyota/Lexus fuel pump settlement (undisclosed amount): 3/14/2023 deadline
April 2023 Claim Deadline
- $181 million chicken settlement: 4/3/2023
- $5 million Thinx period underwear settlement: 4/12/2023
- $1.7 million Uber disabled riders settlement: 4/24/2023
May 2023 Claim Deadline
- $24 million IKEA receipt settlement: 5/4/2023
- $20 million Toyota Prius inverter settlement: 5/12/2023
- AT&T data throttling settlement: 5/18/2023
June 2023 Claim Deadline
- $33 million CRT TV settlement: 6/13/2023
July 2023 Claim Deadline
- $255 million Juul vape settlement: 7/14/2023
December 2023 Claim Deadline
- Artsana Chicco KidFit Booster Seat Settlement (undisclosed amount): 12/11/2023
Other Class-Action Settlements
- $3.7 billion Wells Fargo fees settlement
- $125 million PACER electronic records settlement
- $3 million Credit Karma settlement