We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
Listen, quarantine life can be rough. Not only are we having to find things for the kids to do while school is out, but we’re going a tad stir-crazy indoors.
Thankfully, some of our favorite comfort food places are coming to the rescue. First, Disney shared a bunch of its best theme park recipes; now The Cheesecake Factory is telling us how to make some of their signature dishes at home.
The restaurant chain released recipes for 19 of its menu items, and although you could just order Cheesecake Factory delivery (with a free slice of cheesecake through 4/16), there’s something especially delicious about a culinary challenge.
Here are 5 of the simplest Cheesecake Factory recipes to make:
1. Cheesecake Factory California Guacamole Salad Recipe
Serves 2. You’ll need:
- 2 oz. Butter Lettuce, stem removed, chopped 1-1/2″
- 2 oz. Spring Lettuce Mix
- 2 oz. Romaine Hearts, chopped 1″
- 2 oz. Grape Tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 oz. Tortilla Chips, crushed
- 1 oz. Corn Kernels, fresh
- 1 oz. Black Beans, cooked
- 1/2 ea. Avocado, diced ½”
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1/8 tsp. Black Pepper
- 2 oz. Guacamole*
- 3 oz. Cilantro Dressing*
- 2 oz. Guacamole*
- 1 Tbl. Feta Cheese, crumbled
- 1 tsp. Green Onions, sliced
- 8 ea. Radish, sliced
- Place the butter lettuce, spring lettuce, romaine, grape tomatoes, crushed tortilla chips, corn, black beans and avocado into a mixing bowl and season with salt and pepper and toss together.
- Place the guacamole and the cilantro dressing into the bowl and toss together.
- Mound the salad onto each serving plate. Scoop guacamole onto each salad and sprinkle the feta cheese, green onions and radishes evenly over each salad.
2. Cheesecake Factory Cinnamon Roll Pancakes Recipe
Makes 8 pancakes. You’ll need:
- 1-3/4 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tablespoon Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 2 cups Buttermilk
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 2 teaspoons Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup Cinnamon Swirl (see that recipe here)
- ½ cup Vanilla Icing
- Powdered Sugar (optional)
- Stir the flour, baking powder and salt together in a mixing bowl until evenly combined. Set aside.
- Pour the buttermilk into another mixing bowl. Add the eggs, vanilla and oil into the bowl.
- Add the flour mix into the bowl with the buttermilk. Continue to fold the ingredients together until evenly combined with a few small lumps remaining in the batter. Do not overmix the batter.
- Heat 1/4 tsp. of vegetable oil on a griddle or in a large non-stick pan. Using a 4 oz. ladle, pour the batter onto the griddle or into the non-stick pan, forming one pancake that is 6″ in diameter.
- Drizzle equal amounts of cinnamon swirl onto each pancake in a spiral motion.
- Cook the pancakes for approximately 2-1/2 minutes or until the edges begin to dry and puff up with little air bubbles that will start appearing over the top surface of the pancakes.
- Flip each pancake over and continue to cook for another 1-1/2 minutes or until done.
- Place two pancakes onto each serving plate. Drizzle the vanilla icing and sprinkle the powdered sugar over each stack of pancakes.
3. Cheesecake Factory Crispy Brussels Sprouts Recipe
Makes 1 serving. You’ll need:
- 6 oz. Brussels Sprouts, washed and drained well
- 1 oz. Brussels Sprouts Leaves
- Pinch Coarse Salt
- 1 slice Bacon, cooked crisp, chopped
- 1 oz. Maple-Butter Glaze (can be bought or made)
- Carefully remove some of the whole outer leaves from the Brussels sprouts and set aside.
- Cut the Brussels sprouts into quarters and fry them until completely cooked, hot throughout and slightly crispy. Remove from the frying oil and allow to drain on paper towels.
- Fry the Brussels sprout leaves until crispy. Remove from the frying oil and allow to drain on paper towels. Sprinkle a little coarse salt over the crispy leaves.
- Place the quartered Brussels sprouts into a mixing bowl. Add the chopped bacon into the bowl. Drizzle the Maple Butter Glaze evenly over the ingredients and gently toss together. Place onto a serving plate or into a bowl.
- Gently mound the crispy Brussels sprout leaves on top of the quartered Brussels sprouts.
4. Cheesecake Factory Chinese Chicken Salad Recipe
Serves 2-4. You’ll need:
- 8 oz. Iceberg Lettuce, cored and chopped
- 4 oz. Romaine Lettuce, cored and chopped
- 4 oz. Red Cabbage, cored and sliced thin
- 4 oz. Bean Sprouts
- 2 oz. Green Onions, chopped
- 8 oz. Poached Chicken, sliced thin
- 8 oz. Sesame-Plum Dressing (available in fine food markets)
- 16 ea. Mandarin Orange Segments
- 4 oz. Crispy Rice Noodles
- 4 oz. Crispy Won Ton Strips
- 4 oz. Blue Diamond Slivered Almonds, toasted
- 2 tsps. Black & White Sesame Seeds
- 2 ea. Snow Peas, sliced thin
- Place all of the ingredients into a mixing bowl, tossing them together until evenly combined.
- Mound the ingredients into large serving bowls.
- Place the mandarin orange segments around the salad, topping it with more crispy rice noodles and won tons.
- Sprinkle the Blue Diamond slivered almonds and sesame seeds over the salad.
- Garnish with some thinly sliced snow peas.
5. Cheesecake Factory Korean Fried Cauliflower Recipe
Saving the best for last. Serves 2. You’ll need:
- 2 cups Cauliflower Florets, cut into 3/4″ to 1″ pieces
- 4 tsps. Rice Flour
- 1/8 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/8 tsp. Coarse Salt
- Pinch Black Pepper, ground
- 1/2 cup Rice Flour Batter (can be bought or made)
- 1/2 cup Korean Chile Sauce (that recipe is here)
- 1/2 tsp. Green Onions, sliced 1/8″
- 1/8 tsp. Lime zest, minced
- 1/8 tsp. Black/White Sesame Seeds
- 1 wedge Lime, wedge
- 2 fl oz Ranch Dressing
- Place the cauliflower pieces, rice flour, baking powder, salt and pepper (pinch) into a small mixing bowl and toss to incorporate. Do not discard any excess flour.
- Ladle the rice flour batter into the bowl and fold to incorporate.
- Fry the cauliflower pieces at 350 degrees until golden brown and crispy (approx. 4 mins.). Drain over the fryer and transfer to a plate lined with paper towels.
- Heat the Korean chile sauce in a non-stick sauté pan set over medium heat and bring to a simmer.
- Add the cauliflower into the pan, tossing to incorporate.
- Mound the cauliflower into a bowl.
- Sprinkle the green onion, lime zest and sesame seeds evenly over the cauliflower.
- Sprinkle the lime zest evenly over the cauliflower.
- Ladle the ranch dressing into a small dish and serve on the side with the lime wedge.
Check out the other 14 Cheesecake Factory recipes.
If you’re able to get the ingredients and are feeling a little more adventurous in the kitchen, here are the other recipes made available to us by The Cheesecake Factory:
- Almond Crusted Salad
- Cajun Jambalaya Pasta
- Chicken Bellagio
- Chicken Taquitos
- Factory Huevos Rancheros
- Green Chilaquiles with Carnitas and Eggs
- Lemon-Ricotta Pancakes
- Mexican Tortilla Salad
- Santa Fe Salad
- Tuscan Chicken
- Vegan Cobb Salad
- Warm Crab & Artichoke Dip
- Wellness Salad
- White Chicken Chili