We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
Psst… you probably didn’t know Amazon had a semi-secret low-priced section. Well, it’s real, and it’s called Amazon Outlet. And fortunately for you, we know all about it.
On average you can score 10-85% in major savings, making Prime Day every day with these little-known deals.
What is Amazon Outlet? It’s the best discovery we’ve made in a while. The outlet store is jampacked with premium brands year-round. We have all the details on this secret store, so you can stack on the Amazon deals.
Amazon Outlet is a secret overstock section with an average of 70% in savings.
Now, you may have heard of Amazon Warehouse, but Amazon Outlet is something totally different, but just as useful. It’s a clearinghouse for Amazon products, but also for “Premium Brands” such as Brixton, Rag & Bone, Free People and lots more.
Savings range from 10%-85%, but you can expect an average savings of about 70% off.
You’ll find Amazon Outlet within the “Coupons” section of Amazon.com.
When you see the Amazon homepage, you’re probably wondering: How do I get to the Amazon Outlet store? This secret section of deals is a little hard to find, but here’s how you get there:
If you are on Amazon.com:
- Under the main Amazon search bar, click on ‘Coupons’ (you may have to fully expand your browser window to see it)
- Then, you’ll see a new horizontal menu bar at the top of the ‘Coupons’ page
- Click the ‘Outlet’ button in the menu
If you are on the Amazon app:
- Go to the lower right corner and click the button with the three lines
- Scroll to ‘Deals & Savings’
- A list will open up below where you will find the outlet section
Or you can just click right to amazon.com/outlet. . .
Amazon Warehouse & Outlet deals aren’t the same thing — but both offer big discounts.
Amazon Warehouse has significant discounts on gently used or refurbished products, while Amazon Outlet slashes prices on overstocked items that are all brand new.
But if we piqued your interest with Amazon Warehouse, we’ve got lots to say about the Amazon Warehouse deals you can get alongside your Amazon Outlet haul.
You don’t even need a Prime membership to shop Amazon Outlet.
Amazon Prime Day is like Christmas for Prime members, but if you don’t have Amazon Prime, you’re left out.
But good news for the non-Prime members out there: You don’t need to spend the $139/year to save up to 85% on hundreds of items. (Keep in mind that if you aren’t a Prime member, you’ll be charged for shipping.)
TIP: To get Amazon Outlet savings, a Prime shipping isn’t needed, but we’ll help you answer the question ‘Is a Prime membership worth it?’.
Shop the overstock section for the best deals on laptops, clothing, fitness equipment, groceries, and more.
If you’re looking for the best deals, look no further than the overstock section in Amazon Outlet. Overstock deals are separated by single items or by Amazon seller, with the amount you will be saving.
The overstock section has some unknown brands, but if you prefer quality and price over the brand name, you’ll love the money you can save there. We compared some overstock deals to similar deals we saw on Walmart:
- Walmart – Farberware 6-piece Stamped Triple Rivet Steak Knives: $13.68
- Amazon Outlet – Michelangelo Steak Knives 6-piece Steak Knife Set: $12.99 (75% off)
- Walmart – Intex Inflatable Ultra Lounge Chair with Cup Holder & Ottoman Set: $113.99 (40% off)
- Amazon Outlet – Nevife Inflatable Armrest Lounge Chair with Ottoman: $30.09 (26% off)
- Walmart – BUFF Kids & Baby Junior Polar Neckwear: $47.46
- Amazon Outlet – BUFF Multifunctional Neckwear Kids Original EcoStretch Ultra Stretch Fabric: $4.19 (78% off)
Some Outlet items can get to you in two days or less with Prime shipping.
Even though you don’t need to be a Prime member to get the outlet savings, there is a benefit.
If you’re like me and want your order ASAP, then you’ll be happy to know that two-day or less shipping is available for Prime-eligible outlet items. Just check if the Prime icon is next to your Amazon Outlet item or filter Prime-eligible products out by toggling the Prime button on top of the screen on mobile.
If you’re on a desktop, scroll to the bottom of the left side of the screen and check the Prime box.
If you spot a coupon, you can pair that with an Outlet deal to save even more.
Maximize your savings by applying a coupon to your outlet deal, if you can find one.
We found this outlet deal for a Lader Outside Patio Misting Cooling System for $36.99 (reg. $59.99). There’s a coupon for 10% off, and we applied it and got the system for $33.29! That’s 48% off the regular price.
TIP: Since you’ve discovered the Coupons page on Amazon, you can browse the list current coupons and see if any will work with your Amazon Outlet finds.
You can save up to 70% in comparison to Target or Walmart when you get an Amazon Basics Outlet item.
Compared to other stores, getting a high-rated Amazon Basics item, not only costs less, but is higher quality than other brands you’ll find at other stores.
- Amazon – Amazon Basics Carrying Case for Nintendo Switch and Accessories: $13.53 (reg. $15.11)
- Target – Insten Carrying Case for Nintendo Sinwitch & OLED model: $16.99 (reg. $26.99)
- Amazon – Amazon Basics Plumbing Snake and Storage Bag 25ft: $22.44
- Walmart – Pakainn 25ft Plumbing Snake Drain Auger: $71.99 (reg. $107.98)
- Amazon – Amazon Basics Shaggy Long Fur Faux Fur Throw Pillows: $10.79 (reg. $12.59)
- Target – 2 Pcs PiccoCasa Faux Fur Shaggy Decorative Throw Pillow Covers: $31.99 (reg. $34.19)
TIP: Save time by clicking a category and filtering what you’re looking for. Go to the left-side of your screen and filter by new arrivals, customer ratings, brand name, seller, and price-range.