Now they’re back with another Black Friday-priced sale on electronics, called “Prep for the Holidays,” taking place now through Oct. 28.
If you’re in the market for some best-of-the-year prices on TVs, computers, cell phones, video games, headphones, and more, pay attention.
Here’s what you need to know:
Best Buy is offering a 65″ TV for $1,000 off.
Prep for the Holidays is an electronics-focused sale, with some of the lowest prices you’ll see all year long. TVs and home audio speakers are going for at least 25% off.
Here are some deals that have caught our attention:
- Insignia™ – 2.1-Channel 80W Soundbar System with Wireless Subwoofer – $69.99 (reg. $149.99), 53% off
- Definitive Technology – 5.1 Channel Soundbar System with 8″ Wireless Subwoofer – $999.98 (reg. $1,499.98), 33% off
- Sony – 65″ Class A9G MASTER Series OLED 4K UHD Smart Android TV – $2,499.99 (reg. $3,499.99), 29% off
Buy noise-cancelling headphones for as low as $100.
Headphones are part of the Prep for the Holidays sale. Here are some noteworthy deals:
- Sennheiser HD 458BT Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones – $99.98 (reg. $199.98), 50% off
- Beats by Dr. Dre – Solo Pro More Matte Collection Wireless Noise Cancelling On-Ear Headphones – $199.99 (reg. $299.99), 33% off
- Master & Dynamic – MW65 Wireless Noise Cancelling Over-the-Ear Headphones – $399.99 (reg. $499.99), 20% off
Look out for deals across a wide spectrum of electronics categories.
One of the more popular items at BestBuy.com right now is the Hover-1 Superfly Electric Self-Balancing Scooter for $119.99 (reg. $199.99) — that’s 40% off. The AeroGarden Farm 12 XL urban garden kit is also 40% off right now at $419.99 (reg. $699.99).
- Laptops & Computers
- Cell Phones
- Video Games, Consoles & VR
- Major Appliances
- Sound Bars, Speakers & Media Players
- Smartwatches, Health & Fitness
- PC Gaming
- Cameras & Camcorders
- Small Kitchen Appliances
- Floor Care & Home Air Quality
- Personal Care & Beauty
- Toys & Drones
- Sustainable Living
- Holiday Decor
If the price changes between now and Black Friday, you’ll get reimbursed.
That’s the Best Buy Black Friday Price Guarantee. But you’ve gotta be a My Best Buy loyalty program member (it’s free to sign up).
When you buy, make sure you’ve logged in to your My Best Buy account (or give your information at in-store checkout), and if the price drops below your purchase price before Black Friday (Nov. 28), you’ll automatically receive the difference by Dec. 14.
Save even more with a discount Best Buy gift card from Raise.
Raise sells Best Buy gift cards, but the beauty of it all is that gift card is worth more than the price you pay for it.
I’ve seen discounts as much as 20%, although they’re super rare. Even if the discount is pretty minimal, a discount is a discount!
Right now there are gobs of $10 gift cards on Raise.
When it comes to receiving your Best Buy purchases, you have options.
Shoppers can schedule an in-store appointment to shop at Best Buy, but that’s not the only way to score the early Black Friday deals. Here are the other options BestBuy.com offers:
- Contactless curbside pickup
- In-store pickup
- Same-day delivery
- Free next-day delivery
- Pickup at 16,000 alternate locations, including UPS and CVS stores
Anything you buy between now and Jan. 2 can be returned until Jan. 16.
Best Buy has introduced a super-long return window this year. Purchases made Oct. 13 through Jan. 2, 2021 will be able to be returned through Jan. 16, 2021.