We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
Red Lobster is one of the more expensive casual sit-down restaurant chains, but that doesn’t mean that you can’t get discounts and food deals on everything from lobster to shrimp.
We’ll show you how to get the best Red Lobster coupons and where you can find all the Red Lobster Specials.
So, let’s raise a claw with Clawde (the Red Lobster mascot) and save on the Red Lobster menu together.
Visit a Red Lobster location before Oct. 29 to enter their ‘Scratch & Sea’ promotion — win at least 10% off your next visit.
Endless Shrimp at Red Lobster returned to Red Lobster early this summer, and they are keeping the deals rolling by giving customers a chance to win Endless Shrimp for a year. You can enter in the “Scratch & Sea” promotion everyday through their website. Just sign up using your email and scratch the ticket to get your deal or freebie in your email. If you didn’t win any of the prizes, you’ll still get 10% off a $30 order that you can use until Dec. 3.
Here are all the prizes you can grab:
- 10 Grand Prize winners will earn Ultimate Endless Shrimp in the form of a $100,000 eGift Card every month for 12 months
- 50 First Prize winners will earn a $50 eGift Card
- 100 Second Prize winners will earn a $25 eGift Card
1. Download the Red Lobster Rewards app to earn points toward free food.
Earn 1 point per $1 spent when you sign up for the Red Lobster Rewards program. Every time you spend $125 (for 125 points), you get freebies like:
- Hand-Breaded Calamari (reg. $11.99)
- Lobster & Artichoke Dip (reg. $10.99)
- Walt’s Favorite Shrimp (reg. $6.99)
- Vanilla Cheesecake (reg. $7.99)
- Chocolate Wave (reg. $7.99)
- Brownie Overload (reg. $8.99)
You’ll get your pick from two appetizers and a dessert each month, and you can only get one per redemption. That’s a little less than 1% cashback, so it’s not the best deal, but there are plenty of restaurant rewards programs that make a membership worth it.
All you have to do to get points on your account is show the server your app before you pay or enter the 12-digit code on your receipt on the app or website.
2. The best Red Lobster coupons are available via the Red Lobster Rewards app.
Another big reason to join the Red Lobster Rewards program is that you get access to the best Red Lobster coupons.
Red Lobster doesn’t send coupons via email anymore, but now the best coupons can be found on the rewards app.
You’ll get like two coupons per month in the app. We’ve seen coupons that can get you free drinks, $0.25/gallon off at Shell stations when you spend $50 at Red Lobster, and free delivery through DoorDash.
3. On your birthday, Red Lobster Rewards will give you freebies or discounts on your meal.
Birthday offers vary from getting $5 off, 10% off, or free appetizers or desserts.
Just make sure to join the Red Lobster Rewards program at least ten days before your birthday to get the coupon or freebie in your Red Lobster Rewards app.
For more birthday freebies and deals, look no further than KCL for the most comprehensive list.
4. The best Red Lobster special is Endless Shrimp Mondays.
The Red Lobster specials page has all the information on current deals, and the best one is the Mondays Red Lobster Endless Shrimp deal.
You’ll just pay $17.99 for all-you-can-eat shrimp and your choice of side. Your shrimp options are Parrot Isle Jumbo Coconut Shrimp, Walt’s Favorite Shrimp, Garlic Shrimp Scampi, and Wood-grilled Shrimp Skewers.
A regular platter (25 shrimp) of just Walt’s Favorite Shrimp costs $21.99, so you’re saving 18.2% if you eat at least a platter of shrimp.
This is valid for dine-in, to-go, and delivery, but if you get it to-go, you’ll get up to four orders of the shrimp dishes.
Of course, there are plenty of other Monday restaurant deals that you should take advantage of to remedy the Monday blues.
5. Save 30% with Red Lobster’s Mariner’s Feast when you order on Tuesday.
Tuesday’s Red Lobster deal is the “Two for Tuesday,” which will get you two Mariner’s Feasts (reg. $29.99 each) for only $41.99. That’s a 29.9% savings.
This deal is valid for dine in, to go, and delivery orders.
There are plenty more Tuesday restaurant deals that you need to know as well.
6. Steak and Lobster Wednesday can save you 31% at Red Lobster.
Red Lobster’s Wednesday deal is a wild-caught lobster tail and 7 oz. sirloin steak for $20.99. If you want to order any other day of the week, it’ll cost you $30.48, so you’ll be saving 31.1% when you order this combo on Wednesdays.
7. Red Lobster’s Throwback Thursday saves you $0.99 on Walt’s Favorite Shrimp.
Walt’s Favorite Shrimp will normally cost you $6.99 for six shrimp. No sides or drinks included. With Red Lobster’s Throwback Thursday deal, you will get 12 Walt’s Favorite Shrimp, two sides, and a fountain drink for only $12.99. That’s a 7.6% savings on the shrimp.
8. Fish Fry Fridays at Red Lobster will save you 17% on fish & chips.
Red Lobster’s Friday deal is $11.99 for fish & chips. If you were to order any other day of the week, it would set you back $14.49, so you’ll save 17.2% when you order fish & chips on Fish Fry Fridays.
9. Red Lobster Lobsterfest doesn’t really save you money but offers a bigger menu.
The Red Lobster Lobsterfest occurs every year in February, and there are tons of lobster dishes that aren’t available the rest of the year:
- Lobster Lover’s Dream (reg. $42.99): roaster rock lobster tail, Maine lobster tail, lobster & shrimp linguini. Two sides included.
- Seafarer’s Feast (reg. $32.99): Maine lobster tail, grilled scallops, garlic shrimp, and Walt’s favorite shrimp. Two sides included.
- Lobster-Topped Stuffed Flounder (reg. $18.99): flounder roasted with seafood stuffing and topped with Maine and langostino lobster. One side included.
- Bar Harbor Lobster Bake (reg. $31.49): Maine lobster tail split and roasted with shrimp, scallops, mussels, and tomatoes. Served over linguini.
- Lobster, Shrimp, and Salmon (reg. $31.49): Maine lobster tail, shrimp skewer, and Atlantic salmon. Two sides included.
- Date Night Feast for Two (reg. $69.99): Two Maine lobster tails, two sirloins, two shrimp skewers, and bacon mac and cheese. One side included.
10. Pay with a discounted Red Lobster gift card using your Target RedCard to get 5% off your meal.
The Target RedCard is a branded debit card that gets you 5% off anything purchased at Target, including gift cards. That means you can get Red Lobster gift cards at a 5% discount. Always and forever. It’s just one of the many perks of having a Target RedCard.
If you don’t have a Target RedCard, you can get a 3% discount on Red Lobster gift cards when you order from Raise.com.
11. The best value is the Red Lobster lunch menu where you can get a meal for $7.99 — up to 30% savings.
From Monday to Friday from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m., you can get the Red Lobster lunch menu. Everything on the menu is $7.99, includes a side, and you can even add lobster to them for an additional $3 charge:
- Classic Caesar Salad (reg. $9.99): 20% savings (substitute for salmon for an extra $2)
- Cup of Soup and Grilled Shrimp Salad (reg. $11.53): 30.7% savings (substitute for Lobster Bisque for $1)
- Bacon Cheddar Chicken Club Sandwich (reg. $9.29): 13.9% savings
- Wood-Grilled Taco with Chicken, Tilapia, or Shrimp (reg. $8.99): 11.1% savings
12. Get $3 beer and $4 wine during the Red Lobster Happy Hour.
Every weekday from 3 p.m. until 6 p.m., take advantage of $3 draft beers (reg. $5.99), $4 house wines (reg. $6.99), and $5 premium well drinks (reg. $6.99). Plus grab $5 appetizers.
13. Order your Red Lobster delivery with Uber Eats, but you’ll only get the full menu with DoorDash.
In my area, Uber Eats is the cheapest delivery from Red Lobster, but because Red Lobster has partnered with DoorDash, you’ll only get the full Red Lobster menu when you order Red Lobster delivery from DoorDash. So if you can’t find the item you want from Uber Eats, you’ll find it on DoorDash.
14. Ordering Red Lobster delivery through third-party delivery apps will cost 2% more.
DoorDash, Uber Eats, and Grubhub increase their prices by around 2.1% for each Red Lobster menu item. One of the smallest price hikes that we’ve seen from third-party delivery apps.
15. Ask for extra Red Lobster biscuits — they’re bottomless.
The Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits are like the Olive Garden breadsticks. You’ll always get an endless supply of them, so if you want to fill up on the Red Lobster biscuits, just ask for more when you’ve eaten them all.
The Red Lobster biscuits are endless as long as you order at least one entree. The cheapest entree is the Lobster Bisque for $6.49.
TIP: You can ask for the Red Lobster biscuits to go as long as you have some at your table at the end of your meal. Depending on your Red Lobster, you might be asked to cover a $4 take-home fee, though.
16. Make your own Cheddar Bay Biscuits at home — you can get a mix from Walmart.
There are two ways to make Cheddar Bay Biscuits at home. First, you can get the mix at Walmart for only $1.78 for 10 biscuits. Only 27.4% of the price you’d pay in restaurant, but it won’t be endless.
TIP: Or you can make them yourself by using a recipe. You probably have all the ingredients except for the buttermilk and powdered milk.
17. Kids eat free every Tuesday at Red Lobster when you use the code LOBSTER91.
Tuesdays are the best days to take your kids to Red Lobster since they offer a kids eat free deal with the purchase of an adult entree every Tuesday. If you’re ordering online, you’ll have to enter the code LOBSTER91 to be eligible for the deal. You can even use this deal in person if you mention that you’re there for the deal.
And that’s just one of the many places where kids eat free.
18. Make a Red Lobster secret menu Po Boy when you order popcorn shrimp.
The Red Lobster secret menu isn’t massive, but if you’re looking to change up your order, try out the secret Red Lobster Po Boy. All you need to do is order the popcorn shrimp ($6.99) from the kids’ menu and stuff a Cheddar Bay Biscuit with the shrimp.
If you’re a fast-food fanatic, we know all the secret menu items you need to know.
19. Ask the cook to use olive oil instead of butter to cook your seafood to cut calories.
If you’re looking to cut calories on your Red Lobster order, you can ask that your food be cooked with olive oil instead of butter. That way, you can eat more Cheddar Bay Biscuits and Endless Shrimp.
TIP: You can also ask for your lobster to be grilled instead of boiled to get a charred flavor.