Walgreens Photo Center is seriously one of the best places to print your own photos and to get fun photo gifts. It’s already pretty cheap, you guys, but there are ways to save. even. more.
I’m going to show you what the best Walgreens photo deals are, and how to use Walgreens photo coupons to get them.
1. Grab a Walgreens photo coupon code for free prints every two months.
The Walgreens photo coupon code for a completely free 8×10 photo (reg. $3.99) or collage print (reg. $4.49) comes around every month or two. Free is my favorite stock-up price.
You can get the current photo promo code when you follow the KCL Walgreens Deals page. Typically you can use it once per Walgreens photo account. If you need more, ask a friend or relative if you can upload a photo to their account to get another freebie.
2. Look for Walgreens photo promo codes on their WPhoto Deals page.
Walgreens hosts all of their active photo coupon codes right on the top of their WPhoto Deals page. And, every Walgreens photo code is valid for use up to five times per account.
3. Use a Walgreens photo code to send photos to loved ones out of town for free.
Wait for a free Walgreens print coupon code to drop, then make the pickup location a Walgreens close to them.
4. Buy an 11×14 canvas print for $10—normally $40 with a Walgreens picture coupon code.
This deal happens at Walgreens several times a year. Last year I saw it in October and November. Follow KCL’s Walgreens store page and I’ll keep you in the loop.
5. Find exclusive Walgreens photo deals in their mobile app.
Got a bunch of great pics on your phone? The Walgreens app is a convenient way to print photos, plus they sometimes offer exclusive, app-only photo deals. In the past, I’ve even seen free prints if you upload through the Walgreens app!
6. Pick up Walgreens photo gifts in store to avoid $5.99 shipping charges.
You can have any custom-made photo order shipped to your Walgreens for in-store pickup. You can also get prints, photo books, canvas, and even mugs printed at Walgreens on the same day — just call ahead to make sure your Walgreens is able to process same-day orders. Instant gratification is the best.
7. Watch for the best Walgreens photo gift discounts before major holidays.
While I always see Walgreens coupon codes for photo gifts, I see the best ones the week or two prior to any holiday. Look to save at least 30% the majority of the year, and as much as 70% before the big holidays — Christmas, Mother’s Day, and Father’s Day.
8. Use a Walgreens photo print coupon to save 78% over school photo prices.
A sheet of eight wallet-sized photos from a school picture photographer runs about $9, but you can get a sheet of four wallets from Walgreens for $0.99, regular price. Upload your own print and save some serious money. And let’s be honest, when’s the last time you liked those school photos anyway?
9. Aim to pay no more than $0.10 per 4×6 with a Walgreens photo discount code.
While glossy 4×6 prints regularly cost $0.35 per print, it is actually rare to not see a $0.10 per print sale when you buy at least 100+ prints at once from Walgreens.com.
Prints are almost always on sale at Walgreens — you just have to enter the coupon code. Occasionally you’ll have to buy a certain amount to get the deal, such as pay $0.10 a print rather than $0.35 a print, when you order less than 75. But you’ll be saving 70%, so it’s a great deal!
10. Save 50% on photo books with a Walgreens photo book coupon code.
Walgreens releases promo codes for photo books often. I typically see discount codes anywhere from 30% to as much as 70% off. The 50% off codes happen every couple of months, so hold out until they offer a discount of at least half off.
11. Design your holiday card or invitation at Canva.com and order a standard 4×6 through Walgreens’ online photo center.
Personalized holiday or birthday invites will run you at least $1.49 each at Walgreens. Create your own invites at home with a free photo site like Canva.com and save it as a JPEG, then order them online at Walgreens.com as standard 4×6 photos for $0.35 apiece — or even less if there’s a coupon code!
12. Use a Walgreens free photo code to stock up on 4×6 prints a few times a year.
Watch for a Walgreens photo code for five or ten free 4×6 prints at least four times per year. Thanks to in-store pickup, shipping doesn’t have to cost a thing. If you have multiple Walgreens photo accounts, or if a friend or family member doesn’t plan to use their code, have them order the free prints for you to pick up!
13. Print your passport photos at Walgreens and save over $14.
Walgreens will take and print two passport photos for you for $14.99. To save some cash, take your own passport photo using the U.S. Department of State guidelines. (A 2×2 image isn’t a standard Walgreens print size, but a 4×4 is.) Here’s what you do:
- Upload your picture to a free photo editing site like Pixlr.com.
- Center your 2×2 photo on a white background (see pic above).
- Upload that image to Walgreens photo and order a 4×4 print.
- Trim it down and you have a super cheap passport photo!
14. Return any Walgreens photo order for any reason anytime.
Walgreens has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. In theory, if you’re not happy with your photos two years from now, you can ask for a refund.
15. Take advantage of FedEx drop-off at Walgreens when you pick up your photo order.
The Walgreens Photo Center is an official FedEx drop-off site. Save yourself a trip and pick up—or drop off— your packages when you pick up your prints.
TIP: Have your packages ready to go, because Walgreens is only a pickup/drop-off location. They don’t offer packing services.