I don't wear makeup every day. But my nails (fingers and toes) are always polished. I would no sooner leave home without perfume than without deodorant. And just try prying me away from my lotions, creams and moisturizers. In summary, I am the kind of customer who really needs to join a beauty rewards program. If you are like me, I hope this list of 11 more great programs can help you save![/kcl_row]
What about Ulta, Sephora and CVS?
The awesome rewards programs at Sephora, Ulta and CVS have been detailed on KCL in these three great posts.
- How to Save at Ulta
- Get Free Beauty Products with Sephora's Rewards Program
- CVS ExtraCare Beauty Club: Earn More Rewards for Beauty Products
1. Sally Beauty Supply
Sally Beauty Supply is the go-to place for DIY and professional makeup and hair care artists.
- Website: http://www.sallybeauty.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sallybeauty
- Email: Receive coupons, special offers and notice of sales by email, plus free shipping and free returns.
- Rewards: Create an account for the Sally Beauty Club and if you already have a Sally Beauty card, you can easily link that card to your club account.
- Perks: The Beauty Club has an annual fee of $5, but you save 15% on every full price item in the store and online. Also, you get a $5 voucher when you register, and you’re guaranteed to save more than $5 during the year or you get an additional year of membership for free. Upon renewal, you can also get free beauty products.
- Sales & Clearance: Click here for online sales and here for online clearance specials.
2. Smashbox Cosmetics
Smashbox's founders are the grandsons of Max Factor (yes, that Max Factor).
- Website: https://www.smashbox.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/smashbox-cosmetics
- Email: Subscribe to email or text alerts and receive free samples, coupons, sales notices and more.
- Rewards: Pretty Points Rewards Program: https://www.smashbox.com/account/loyalty/join.tmpl
- Perks: Spend $1 and get 5 points (500 points = $10); free gift on your birthday; free monthly gifts for minimum orders ($35+); advance notice of clearance items; free shipping and free samples.
If you color your own hair, this rewards program is a real saver!
- Website: http://rewards.lorealparisusa.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LOrealParisUSA
- Email: Sign up for email alerts when you sign up for the Rewards program and get additional special offers and free samples.
- Rewards: Paris Gold Rewards: http://rewards.lorealparisusa.com/registration
- Perks: Buy any five boxes of L'Oreal hair color and get the next box free, plus other perks.
4. MAC Cosmetics
If you love MAC lipstick, this rewards program is tailor-made for you.
- Website: https://www.maccosmetics.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MACcosmetics
- Email: Sign up for email and/or text alerts and get coupons, special offers, and insider-only events.
- Rewards: Back to MAC: https://www.maccosmetics.com/giving_back/back_to_mac.tmpl
- Perks: Get a free MAC lipstick when you return any six packages (empty) of MAC products (you can return in-store or online).
5. The Body Shop
The Body Shop is a worldwide brand name as much known for its dedication to cruelty-free beauty products as it is to high quality, eco-conscious fair trade with its vendors. I love The Body Shop products…and their company philosophy.
- Website: http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheBodyShop
- Email: Enter your email on the homepage to get alerts and updates.
- Rewards: Love Your Body Rewards: http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com/loveyourbody/
- Perks: Pay $10 up front for the membership and get a $10 voucher on your birthday. Shop special rewards club-only offers, get 10% off all qualifying purchases, get advance notice of sales and events.
- Special Sales: http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com/specials.aspx?cm_re=Argan2014-_-Navigation-_-Sale
Lancome is a premier cosmetics company with Parisian roots and celebrity fans worldwide (including the timelessly beautiful Julia Roberts and Kate Winslet!).
- Website: http://www.lancome-usa.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lancomeUS
- Email: Sign up for email and receive special previews, free samples and a special offer at the time of signup.
- Rewards: Elite Rewards: http://www.lancome-usa.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-lancome_us-Site/default/Elite-Show
- Perks: This complimentary membership programs works on points. $1 = 10 points, plus you get 50 points when you join and 50 points when you make your first post-signup purchase. You get extra points when you connect via social media. You can redeem points for products or events.
- Gifts & Special Offers: http://www.lancome-usa.com/special_offers/special_offers,default,sc.html
7. Crabtree & Evelyn
Crabtree & Evelyn was crafting "all natural" holistic beauty products long before there was global demand for such levels of quality.
- Website: http://www.crabtree-evelyn.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CrabtreeandEvelyn
- Email: Enter your email on the homepage to get special offers by email.
- Rewards: Platinum Rewards sign-up.
- Perks: Get an initial email offer of 20% off when you join; if you purchase $25+ worth of products each quarter you will get a $5 off coupon; get a 15% off coupon for your birthday; get special offers and event notices via email.
Nordstrom has a store rewards program and also this special pilot Beauty Rewards program (currently only available in certain stores – check if your store participates). If the Beauty Rewards program has not yet rolled out at your store, sign up for the main Rewards program—you can still earn great rewards!
- Website: http://shop.nordstrom.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Nordstrom
- Email: Enter your email on the homepage.
- Rewards: Beauty Rewards sign-up/Nordstrom Rewards sign-up.
- Perks: You get 1 "mark" (credit) for every $1 spent. 100 marks = "deluxe" beauty reward and 500 marks = "premium" beauty reward (reward items not specified on the website).
- Sale items: http://shop.nordstrom.com/c/sale?dept=8000001&origin=topnav
9. Bare Escentials
Bare Escentials offers two different programs—the Bare Minerals program and the FAB (Friends & Benefits) program.
- Website: https://www.bareescentuals.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bareminerals
- Rewards: Bare Minerals program sign-up. FAB program sign-up.
- Perks: Bare Minerals is a discount program that auto-delivers customized kits to you monthly, plus free samples of new products. FAB is a program that gives you a special birthday gift, a personal sale day (at 15% off) of your choice, VIP invitation to special events, $10 off when you spend $150 and more.
10. Tarte Cosmetics
Tarte Cosmetics is a line of all-natural, hypoallergenic, gluten-free beauty products that is certified as cruelty free and vegan friendly. Plus their rewards program rocks. What could be better?
- Website: http://tartecosmetics.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tartecosmetics
- Email: Sign up for the email list and get a 20% off coupon plus other perks like coupons and promos.
- Rewards: Pretty Perks: http://tartecosmetics.com/tarte-tokens.php
- Perks: You get a free gift on your birthday plus a 20% off coupon; and you can earn rewards tokens (points) for different activities (such as a purchase or referring a friend). Points earn you free samples and discounts.
- Special Sales: http://tartecosmetics.com/tarte-shop-cosmetics-sale
Clarins makeup and skincare products are all natural and plant-based. All ingredients used come from fair trade companies.
- Website: http://www.clarinsusa.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ClarinsUS
- Email: Sign up for email and get 20 rewards points plus notice of special offers and sales, plus get 3 free samples with each order you place online.
- Rewards: Rewards Program: http://www.clarinsusa.com/en/clarins.com-loyalty-program/rewards_us/
- Perks: Earn one point for every $1 spent. 200 points = $20 off any $50+ purchase.
- Special Sales Offers: http://www.clarinsusa.com/en/special-offers/specialoffers/