1. What is Coastal Contacts?
Coastal Contacts is currently the largest online retailer of eyewear (glasses, sunglasses, contact lenses) in North America. They’re the biggest for a reason—people all over the web and world love them (including me). With over 1 million “likes” on Facebook and an average ranking of 8.75 out of 10 from over a thousand users (Reseller Ratings), Coastal Contacts is the boss in eyewear retail. Being a boss also means social responsibility, and that’s why they support healthy vision worldwide through their Change the View Project. Through Change the View, they have provided over 300 thousand people with eye exams, vitamin A supplements, and UV protective eyewear. Plus, they like to give away free glasses so we like them.
Visit Coastal Contacts and get FREE glasses: http://www.coastal.com
2. So how do I order online—don't I need a prescription?
Yeah, a prescription is kind of essential. You’ll need that and preferably measurements for your new glasses’ bridge, arms, frames, lens’ width and height, etc. The easiest way to achieve these measurements is by measuring a pair of your old glasses or by going to a local optical store. There’s also a chart on their site to help you out. Shipping is quick (it only took three days to get my glasses) and if you find your eyewear to be defective, they have a 100% full, 365-day, money-back guarantee. There are also other tools to help you decide what style is best for you. I found the “Try on View” tool most helpful because I was able to upload a photo of myself and see how the various brands fit me and my face shape. Other tools include:
- My Style Finder: Here you’ll answer simple questions about yourself and your preferences in style, brand and material.
- A guide to what’s trending now
- Celebrity looks
- Brand matching
3. What if I need specialty eyewear?
In addition to regular eyeglasses and contact lenses, Coastal's extensive inventory also includes these specialty items:
- Swimming goggles
- Reading glasses
- 3D glasses
- Snow glasses
- Gaming glasses
- Sports glasses
- Safety glasses
How to save money using coastal contacts
Get the free glasses! As mentioned earlier, you only have to pay shipping, which rarely costs more than $20. My shipping was only $14. $14 for glasses (a.k.a. being able to see)? Not bad! In my opinion, it’s the easiest way to change your look without chopping off inches, piling on the makeup, or going on a shopping spree.
Get your free glasses and just pay shipping: Coastal Contacts
More ways to save:
- Designer labels at half price: Yes, Coastal Contacts offers you great designer eyewear at half the price you would pay in retail stores.
- Coastal Contacts has a permanent "sale" page you can always access
- Coastal Contacts also offers a "weekly deals" special
- You can customize your order to control the price: By customizing your selection, you can control how much you spend.
- Coastal's satisfaction guarantee is ironclad: If you aren’t happy, Coastal Contacts will send you a free return shipping label and issue you a refund or exchange as soon as the product(s) arrive.
- Coastal gives back on your behalf: When you shop with Coastal Contacts, you also support Coastal's many charitable programs to provide eye care and eyewear to those who need it most.